EPQ ideas (I kinda have one but help??)Watch
so I've thought of two different ideas so far:
- the music industry's impact on globalisation
- first world/middle class lifestyle is unsustainable or lowers quality of life.
The second one is a kind of new idea but I worry that it might be way too broad. I've done a mind map of it and thought I could include:
- social media = dopamine overdoses = so less satisfied population
- consumerism = focus on material gains
- luxury goods = meat consumption, caffeine and sugar
- also environmental (like holidays and air travel etc)
I quite like the second idea as I feel it's more original, but do you have any idea how I could narrow it down a bit more?
If you’re interested in history you could talk about when this lifestyle first came into place, and the effect it has had on other countries/lower class lifestyle.
Hope this helps!