how can i fix my sleep schedule

Watch
sweet.bee_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
So my sleep has been messed up for about a month and im sick of sleeping all day and staying up at night, i tried to fix it but i cant, any tips?
nathansdad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
sleep 4head
sweet.bee_
Rep:
?
(Original post by nathansdad)
sleep 4head
no duh
nathansdad
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by sweet.bee_)
no duh
problem solved
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
wake up at 5am and eat a big meal. this should rest ur sleep schedule. also shine a torch on your knee. srs.
sweet.bee_
Rep:
?
(Original post by nathansdad)
problem solved
lol i sleep just in the wrong parts of the day and i cant fix it
nathansdad
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
lol i sleep just in the wrong parts of the day and i cant fix it
sounds a you problem to me
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I'm nocturnal atm as well but planning to fix it soon. The quickest way is to stay up for a day then go to bed around the time you want to train yourself to go to sleep at, as it will reset your sleep schedule. You could also do what I'm doing if time allows and just go to bed a little later and a little later, so you're pushing it back to where you want it to be; this won't be as difficult as staying up for so long in one go.
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
So my sleep has been messed up for about a month and im sick of sleeping all day and staying up at night, i tried to fix it but i cant, any tips?
set an alarm to go to bed (like 10:30 pm) . that time should be ur cut off point, drop everything and jump into bed when it goes off
Margo.22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I think the best option is not to let yourself fall asleep during the day. But do not stay at home at this time, because then you will definitely feel sorry for yourself and lie down somewhere on the couch. It is better to leave home and plan an active program, maybe do some sports. I think that riding a bike you definitely will not fall asleep. Ask someone to spend this time with you, then you will have the motivation

And then in the evening, your body will be exhausted enough to sleep at night.

And I think it's quite possible to do so, because somehow people may not sleep all night, having fun in clubs or traveling. You can do the same but during the day.
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Having fixed my sleep schedule as of this morning, I can revisit this and confirm that forcing yourself to stay up through the day and go to bed around 10:00 works wonders.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (59)
21.77%
Excited but a bit nervous (124)
45.76%
Not bothered either way (35)
12.92%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.56%

Watched Threads