I've had the worst experience at Uni of Liverpool

Watch
TAL789
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
After confirming countless times that I've decided not to continue onto second year due to my awful first year experience, I've been bombarded with emails for nearly two months telling me that I owe the university nearly £8000 for this year's student fees even though I left in February of last academic year. Does anybody know if I actually have to pay these even though I've told the uni that I no longer attend there. I've done phone calls, emails to every department I can think of both through private email and uni email. I really think they're just trying to stress me into paying for a year I'm not attending and I don't know what to do anymore. 😭
Lexiedoodle01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by TAL789)
After confirming countless times that I've decided not to continue onto second year due to my awful first year experience, I've been bombarded with emails for nearly two months telling me that I owe the university nearly £8000 for this year's student fees even though I left in February of last academic year. Does anybody know if I actually have to pay these even though I've told the uni that I no longer attend there. I've done phone calls, emails to every department I can think of both through private email and uni email. I really think they're just trying to stress me into paying for a year I'm not attending and I don't know what to do anymore. 😭
I know this might not help but if you go into the uni and try and speak to someone they might see how stressed you are about this and help u out but just say what u have said on this thread. Hope this helps!
Vexper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Have you followed their complaints process to the exact letter?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.41%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (91)
38.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.51%

Watched Threads