The Student Room Group

LNAT 2021 - what did you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jemmm01
Oh weird! Looks like we swapped then haha. But at least you finished it is the main thing. tbf going back and checking may actually result in changing to the wrong answer sometimes lol

I did have a bit of time, but it was probably like, a minute or two haha. I think I only changed one answer. But I think it caught me ever so slightly off guard because in the practice tests I usually had about 10 minutes left.
Original post by brokestudent3
how come ppl applying for philosophy are sitting the lnat?

I applied for Politics, Philosophy and law at KCL- that's the only reason i sat the LNAT.
Original post by victoriapez
You applied to do law at Bath?? I checked on their website and couldn’t find law

Sorry, I meant Bath Spa though it would have been nice if Bath offered law.
Original post by Finford
If you’ve taken the LNAT for 2021 admission, post how you think it went.. I’ll start and update scores/outcomes as they happen

Date Taken: October 9th, 2020
How it went: I thought the multiple choice was OK, I got through all the questions with a little time left at the end. I lost the plot half way through the essay - honestly no real idea how I scored.
Applied to: Oxford, Durham (unconditional offer received), Glasgow, UCL, LSE.

Date Taken: 19th of September 2020

How it went: in all honesty i felt like i had prepared quite well and the questions i prepared for were considerably more difficult than what i got. On the topic of the Essay, whilst i can't remember which question i did in all honesty, i remember doing it and thinking it went well, i wrote it in the same format as a politics A Level essay, which i get A*s for, with obvious adjustments for topic. Overall i feel semi confident.

Applied to Cambridge (rejected), Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan and Lancaster (all given offers) and PPL at King's College London (yet to receive a reply)
hey, have you heard anything from KCL? I'm still waiting lol. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending