The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nice lolol in new, so I guess I did something wrong😅
It's understandable that you like it but not everyone does. You just got to know where the line is yk :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Nialler x
It's understandable that you like it but not everyone does. You just got to know where the line is yk :smile:

You right, guess its just something that is kinda awkward for me to bring up😅 I should work on that.. if I ever get another chance at love that is😅
Everyone likes what they like. :dontknow:
You like being dominant?
Original post by Figgster
You right, guess its just something that is kinda awkward for me to bring up😅 I should work on that.. if I ever get another chance at love that is😅

Yeah but we all like at least one thing that is weird, it's normal :yep: Awwww don't say that, of course you will get another chance at love :console:
Reply 7
Original post by StopRightThere
Everyone likes what they like. :dontknow:

Original post by Anonymous
You like being dominant?

Not just domination, I'm also forceful unless they tell me stop and stuff like that. It's kinda like a rape kink except more about claiming, stopping when they want to stop and animalistic behavior lolol
Reply 8
Original post by Nialler x
Yeah but we all like at least one thing that is weird, it's normal :yep: Awwww don't say that, of course you will get another chance at love :console:

Thanksss😅😅🥰
Not just domination, I'm also forceful unless they tell me stop and stuff like that. It's kinda like a rape kink except more about claiming, stopping when they want to stop and animalistic behavior lolol

That's kinda hot.

oh ahaha ok..
Reply 11
Original post by deadroseex
That's kinda hot.

Thx😅🤣
Reply 12
Original post by saji13
oh ahaha ok..

Yeah...😅
Thanksss😅😅🥰

Mention not :biggrin:
find a partner that is accepting of your kink or has a kink that complements yours
Reply 15
Original post by MalcolmX
find a partner that is accepting of your kink or has a kink that complements yours

Sound advice 😋

I wish more men were like that seeing as most women have a fantasy to be raped yet most guys these days are so feminised they just want to be dominated themselves.
Reply 17
I wish more men were like that seeing as most women have a fantasy to be raped yet most guys these days are so feminised they just want to be dominated themselves.

I guess its just because if they dont appease women they dont get anything, I'm a prime example 😅
I'm more into Mesozoic kinks myself

I really hope you are joking.

Latest

Trending

Trending