The Student Room Group

child nursing BCU/WOLVES 2021

i applied for child nursing at both wolves uni (april intake) and bcu( jan intake), on the 29th October, just wondering what the typical time frame is for them to get back to me would be?

i'm hoping i get into BCU
Reply 1
I applied for BCU on September 15th. I got my interview invite about 5 weeks later. You will probably get it quicker since January is approaching. I had two interview dates available (with various times to pick from). I did mine on the 30th of October and they told me I will hear from them in 7-10 days. So either today or Monday. BCU is also my first choice.
Reply 2
Original post by el.iah
I applied for BCU on September 15th. I got my interview invite about 5 weeks later. You will probably get it quicker since January is approaching. I had two interview dates available (with various times to pick from). I did mine on the 30th of October and they told me I will hear from them in 7-10 days. So either today or Monday. BCU is also my first choice.

i just got my interview time slot today,

what was the interview like? what kind of questions did they ask?
Reply 3
Original post by Rated_r
i just got my interview time slot today,

what was the interview like? what kind of questions did they ask?

Well done! I cannot remember specifically but there were less than 10 questions. Most of them were scenario based. For example, what would you do if you were a nurse in X situation. I'm sorry that I can't remember the specifics, it's because of the nerves haha. They will also ask why you want to go into nursing and you will most likely have to tell them about yourself a bit about yourself, so prepare for that. Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by el.iah
Well done! I cannot remember specifically but there were less than 10 questions. Most of them were scenario based. For example, what would you do if you were a nurse in X situation. I'm sorry that I can't remember the specifics, it's because of the nerves haha. They will also ask why you want to go into nursing and you will most likely have to tell them about yourself a bit about yourself, so prepare for that. Good luck :smile:

Thank you, I’m starting to prepare for my interview this week, but feel so lost cause I don’t know what to prepare for! I’ve been looking at the nmc code, etc. And just trying to find anything to wow the interview
Reply 5
Original post by Rated_r
Thank you, I’m starting to prepare for my interview this week, but feel so lost cause I don’t know what to prepare for! I’ve been looking at the nmc code, etc. And just trying to find anything to wow the interview

What questions did u get asked

Quick Reply