RaulB123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Whats the difference between BSC Busienss Management and BSC Business and Management?
MindMax2000
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
As far as I can tell Business Management will be a management degree, whereas Business and Management has part business modules and part management modules. ('And' being a word I quickly have developed an understanding for in degree titles.)

To me they will more or less be the same thing, but the slight distinction is if you do business management the business subjects will be based in a management context, whereas the business modules in business and management will be more academic and general. The latter can help you get a job as a business studies teacher, whereas the former will very unlikely allow you to (you might want to check on this). Both should offer you exemptions for certain professional qualifications, should you wish to do so.

You might want to check it with the individual people running the courses though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.84%
I don't have everything I need (257)
44.16%

Watched Threads