What to do when your 'friend' calls you dumb?!!!

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
^^
Anonymous #1
In an insulting way
Summerneive
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Tell her to talk when she’s Albert Einstein.
Last edited by Summerneive; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
oglez92
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
^^
It really depends on the situation. We need more context.
If I was about to or have made a big mistake or done something stupid, I'd appreciate it if my friend pointed it out to me and called me dumb.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by oglez92)
It really depends on the situation. We need more context.
If I was about to or have made a big mistake or done something stupid, I'd appreciate it if my friend pointed it out to me and called me dumb.
As in she constantly calls me dumb in an insulting way, for everything that I do. For instance, just yesterday I took out a textbook from my bag to revise for science during lunch and she called me dumb. :dontknow:
oglez92
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
As in she constantly calls me dumb in an insulting way, for everything that I do. For instance, just yesterday I took out a textbook from my bag to revise for science during lunch and she called me dumb. :dontknow:
Hmm well that's a bit out of order then. Doesn't sound like it's playful.
username5426398
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
^^
Without knowing the context i would think if this friend is calling you dumb on a daily bases, maybe there not a friend
Icosagon
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
That’s so weird. Maybe it’s some weird habit?!
MadameRazz
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
call her dumb back.
flowerblossoms2
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
laugh because he a dumbass too
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerberry19)
That’s so weird. Maybe it’s some weird habit?!
Perhaps idk :dontknow:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by flowerblossoms2)
laugh because he a dumbass too
LOL 😂
Yeah I will try that
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
^^
You can either asks them to stop being so rude.
Ask them why they say that.
Agree with them, but what does that make them.
SetethFlayn
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Your 'friend': Dumb
You: Yes, I know you are. And?
Icosagon
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Perhaps idk :dontknow:
:dontknow:
username5399526
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ditch her. If she's calling you dumb and meaning it then she's a crap friend and you can do better.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RedWarrioress)
Ditch her. If she's calling you dumb and meaning it then she's a crap friend and you can do better.
Yh I Was thinking about ditching her today, to be honest.
username1339858_
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Turn it into banter.
deadroseex
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
When my mates say that; it is usually banter.

However, sometimes as I joke you can just say 'I know you are'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
29.55%
As I expected (12)
27.27%
Harder (17)
38.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
4.55%

Watched Threads