Olyy2021
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone applied for Oxford PGCE for 2021 entry? Did you receive any update please?
Chazz2021
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I applied for the History PGCE on the 26th October, but haven't heard anything apart from the confirmation email, when abouts did you apply?
Olyy2021
Rep:
23/10, similar period. Keep update
okr
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I applied at a similar time! Did you get a confirmation email from Oxford or just from UCAS?
Olyy2021
Rep:
(Original post by okr)
I applied at a similar time! Did you get a confirmation email from Oxford or just from UCAS?
Yes the person is Matt.
nhudd123
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I applied on 29th October and had my offer through on 23rd November. I’ve been accepted for Maths😀 anyone else had offers?
Olyy2021
Rep:
Hello I had my interview on 25 Nov. Still waiting for offer. When did you have your interview?
nhudd123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I had my interview 13th November
Olyy2021
Rep:
(Original post by nhudd123)
I had my interview 13th November
Finger crossing still. I applied Religious Education
nhudd123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Best of luck!!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Olyy2021
Rep:
(Original post by nhudd123)
Best of luck!!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Congratulations
Olyy2021
Rep:
Did the interviewers say how long you need to wait for the result?
nhudd123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
They said after interview they try to process outcomes in a working week but mine took about 10 working days👍🏻
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Olyy2021)
Has anyone applied for Oxford PGCE for 2021 entry? Did you receive any update please?
It isn't well known for its PCGE ...
Olyy2021
Rep:
(Original post by Muttley79)
It isn't well known for its PCGE ...
But my interviewers said it takes a couple of weeks 😝
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
But my interviewers said it takes a couple of weeks 😝
Where else have you applied? There are better options than Oxford - the 'old' teaching training institutions tend to prepare you better for the classroom.
Olyy2021
Rep:
(Original post by Muttley79)
Where else have you applied? There are better options than Oxford - the 'old' teaching training institutions tend to prepare you better for the classroom.
I have UCL’s offer.
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have UCL’s offer.
What are you hoping to teach? UCL is another university ...
okr5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I had my interview on the 16th of November and received an offer on the 10th of December! Has anyone thought about which colleges they want to apply to?
nhudd123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by okr5)
I had my interview on the 16th of November and received an offer on the 10th of December! Has anyone thought about which colleges they want to apply to?
Congratulations!! What subject?😀 I’ve applied for New College
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (79)
18.9%
The paper was reasonable (156)
37.32%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.99%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed