The Student Room Group

Biochemistry applications 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by lavoj002
Congratulations!! St Andrews is super competitive as well that's huge! and a good sign for oxford haha
You must be so relieved :biggrin:

Thank you so much! I am really relieved:smile:
Just received an offer from Bristol!!! absolutely buzzing :biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by Adambrl
Just received an offer from Bristol!!! absolutely buzzing :biggrin:

Congrats!
Reply 63
Have you seen the interview requirements for biochem at Oxford? They expect everyone to have a laptop, ipad and stylus, think thats asking a lot if you ask me, little bit of the oxford pretension coming through! I dont even know if my school has those for me to borrow
Have you seen the interview requirements for biochem at Oxford? They expect everyone to have a laptop, ipad and stylus, think thats asking a lot if you ask me, little bit of the oxford pretension coming through! I dont even know if my school has those for me to borrow

So true!!
Reply 65

Thats what i thought - im assuming they expect schools to provide them, or i hope they can make arrangements for schools to be able to get some in for people to borrow.
Reply 66
Original post by Neha5
Congrats on your offers!:smile: Still waiting for my first offer (stressful lol), hoping one comes through soon.

im sure u will😌😌!! where did u apply?? x
Reply 67
Original post by Lrl456
im sure u will😌😌!! where did u apply?? x

I applied oxford, St. Andrews, warwick, imperial and Kings - I actually had my first offer come through today from st andrews!:smile: X
Reply 68
Original post by Neha5
I applied oxford, St. Andrews, warwick, imperial and Kings - I actually had my first offer come through today from st andrews!:smile: X

omg omg best of luck girl!! x 1 down 4 to goooo. When u hear anything back from warwick let me knowww cus i applied there toooo!!
Reply 69
Original post by Lrl456
omg omg best of luck girl!! x 1 down 4 to goooo. When u hear anything back from warwick let me knowww cus i applied there toooo!!

Thanks - will do! Good luck to you too! X
Reply 70
Original post by Neha5
Thanks - will do! Good luck to you too! X

i got my 3rd offer today! just waiting on exeter and warwick now im so so so scareddd!
Reply 71
Original post by Lrl456
i got my 3rd offer today! just waiting on exeter and warwick now im so so so scareddd!

Wow congratulations! Where was the offer from? X
Reply 72
Original post by Neha5
Wow congratulations! Where was the offer from? X

southampton xx gage me a **** off low offer tho
Reply 73
Original post by Lrl456
southampton xx gage me a **** off low offer tho

Haha thats great that you got the offer - hearing back from 3/5 at this stage is so good😳 hoping a second one comes through soon for me x
Reply 74
Original post by Neha5
Haha thats great that you got the offer - hearing back from 3/5 at this stage is so good😳 hoping a second one comes through soon for me x

hehe yes girl! no for sure u will have a 2nd offer soon like if uve got st andrews then for sure u’ll get ur other 4 !! x
Does anyone know when Imperial, UCL and Edinburgh start giving offers?
Reply 76
Original post by yellow543
Does anyone know when Imperial, UCL and Edinburgh start giving offers?

I've heard Imperial can be really slow, like January, but I dont think any of them have a set date (unfortunately)
Lemme know if you find out tho
Hi guys ,
I’m predicted a BBB and I’m struggling to choose the unis to apply too.
Is it worth applying to a couple ABB unis or should I just stick w bbb ( like Sussex, surrey) etc
Ty xx
I’m applying for Aberdeen, Strathclyde, glasgow, dundee and Edinburgh this week!!!
Original post by Lagom321321
Hi guys ,
I’m predicted a BBB and I’m struggling to choose the unis to apply too.
Is it worth applying to a couple ABB unis or should I just stick w bbb ( like Sussex, surrey) etc
Ty xx

Yes defo try for ABB unis!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending