jemmaxoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, does anyone have advice on how to find specific interpretations for the History NEA? I know which historians I want to use for them but can't find any direct quotations online...
emmawrr
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jemmaxoo)
Hey, does anyone have advice on how to find specific interpretations for the History NEA? I know which historians I want to use for them but can't find any direct quotations online...
Hiya! I just finished my OCR coursework, so it might not be completely applicable, but here goes. I did mine on the French Revolution and I went on Google Books scrolling for "french revolution historian books" and found loads, you can access the majority of the book on it and can search for specific words. When in doubt, Amazon samples can be good. Hope this helps!
jemmaxoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by emmawrr)
Hiya! I just finished my OCR coursework, so it might not be completely applicable, but here goes. I did mine on the French Revolution and I went on Google Books scrolling for "french revolution historian books" and found loads, you can access the majority of the book on it and can search for specific words. When in doubt, Amazon samples can be good. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much, I'll try that out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.34%
October 2021 (216)
45.28%
November 2021 (54)
11.32%
December 2021 (62)
13%
January 2021 (54)
11.32%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.6%