The Student Room Group

Can't spend any of my money on Google play!

I have £23 on my Google play account and I am trying to buy the season gold pass on Clash of Clans but it says error. Ok this my fault as 2 days ago a brought a £10 Google Play voucher but I didn't activate it. However I brought a new one yesterday which I DID activate but I still can't spend any money to buy that gold pass (I don't trust Google/my phone with my card details). Any ideas why I can't spend the the £13 that IS activated? Want to buy that gold pass ASAP (by the end of November) any help would be appreciated thanks. I want to be able to spend my £13 please Google, Supercell and TSR.
Can someone move this thread to a more relevant forum please. @RoyalSheepy what do I do?
Bump
Why is my thread being reported lol?
Original post by 1st superstar
Why is my thread being reported lol?

You can put in reports to have your thread moved.
Reply 5
Is there any reason why you did not active the first voucher? This may actually be causing the problem.
Original post by 1st superstar
Bump

This doesn't sound like something we can really help with. You need to contact Google directly and ask what the issue is.
Original post by 0le
Is there any reason why you did not active the first voucher? This may actually be causing the problem.

I went to self check out (which doesn't activate vouchers) instead of the main till, I know stupid. Worse thing is, the shop worker told me "oh you've got a gift card" did they redirect me to the main till? nope! Still 100% my fault though.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by AcseI
This doesn't sound like something we can really help with. You need to contact Google directly and ask what the issue is.

Yeah I will have to do that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending