The Student Room Group

Renting a studio

Due to personal problems I'm not going to be able to move to the UK in January, so I'm renting the room I booked with Vita Student.

This cozy studio is located on First Street, 5 minutes within walking distance from Manchester Metropolitan University and only 10 to the city centre.

The studio is 18sqm large with a windows which opens, with one large bed, flat TV screen, desk and chair, multiple power sockets and storage solutions. In addition, there is super fast wifi available and all bill and utilities are included.

In the bathroom there is a sink and toilet, shower and mirror. There is a good kitchen with a combi-oven, 2 ring hob, micro-wave, under counter fridge and a extractor hood.

Besides al this features, the building has a gym (free of charge) offering PT sessions and yoga classes (also free). Free tea and coffee in the hub, Grab and go breakfast and housekeeping.

Cinema room, study rooms, dining rooms, VIP discounts, on site laundry, free to use bikes, free weekly events and career talks and resources.

The room is on the 5th floor and at the end of the corridor, which is great because there is no noise from the elevator or stairs.

The accommodation is for 34 weeks starting from 2nd January.

There is an advanced payment of 496.00 ponds and the rent is divided in 2 installments:

1 of 3720.00. As I already paid this one, the payment would be made for me and with a discount of 750.00 ponds.

2 of 4216.00 ponds due to 20th of January. Made to Vita Student.
Is this subletting?
Original post by Noodlzzz
Is this subletting?

Hi! No, it would be a replacement, you would be taking over my contract, and if you decide to move forward with this, Vita Student would be able to guide you through the booking process

Quick Reply

Latest