The Student Room Group

Film and television production university

Hi, I’m going to university next year and I want to study film and television production so if anyone has any advice on what universities are the best for that sort of course it would be very helpful! So far I’ve looked at York, UCA Farnham and Leeds arts
Reply 1
Original post by Rosiewhyte
Hi, I’m going to university next year and I want to study film and television production so if anyone has any advice on what universities are the best for that sort of course it would be very helpful! So far I’ve looked at York, UCA Farnham and Leeds arts

hi Rosie

Have a look at TV Production at Solent University (Southampton). I do TV there and it's been really good so far, with some amazing industry speakers (including an Oscar winner via Zoom from Hollywood!). There's some great work experience too (in normal times at least) such as filming at Glastonbury and other summer festivals. Worth a look I'd say!
Don't go to UCA Farnham, currently there and it is a shambles. Had no proper teaching since March 2020.
Reply 3
I am currently studying Film at college (my last year) and asked my tutor for recommendations on which universities to apply for, I want a career being a Director or Director of Photography so I have applied for...

Hertfordshire
Ravensbourne
Norwich University of the Arts
Bournemouth
Westminster :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending