amphibology
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello. I have an ensuite room at Greenbank Student Village available to all University of Liverpool first years. Rent is £165 a week, I've already paid the first instalment and the second is due on 22nd Jan. All bills are included.

Ensuite shower
Keycards to get onto site, into your block of flats, into your cluster of flats, and your room.
3/4 size bed (very comfy!)
Very big desk - bigger than mine at home, includes storage, can comfortable fit a folder for your notes a monitor and a laptop on there, with space for stationary and shelves overhead and underneath.
Bus stop right outside - around 20-30 minutes to campus on the 699 discounted bus
Lots of shops - Aldi and Asda about 20 minute walk, tesco express a 5min walk away at the end of Greenbank Road.
LOTS of green space, my room has a view of the pond so I like to look at the algae in different positions during the day
Very lively flat, everyone is super nice, lots of fun
Kitchen is very big, microwave and kettle included, I bought a draining rack thing so washing up dries really quickly - there's 2 sinks so usually space to wash. We have 8 shelves in the fridge and 8 in the freezer between 9 people but it works, I currently have space left on my shelf for a big box of next week's food (lol). 2 ovens, very good. The hobs are either halogen or induction, they work with my stated non-induction pans just fine. Lots of windows so the kitchen doesn't get foggy. 2 cupboards each (top & bottom), currently there is 1 cupboard and 3 drawers spare.

Let me know if you're interested. PM me. Or WhatsApp me, 07983888901
Hoover, iron, ironing board included. TV is a decent size, I can send you some photos if you message me (or WhatsApp).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (44)
5.8%
Uncertainty around my education (88)
11.61%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (80)
10.55%
Lack of purpose or motivation (97)
12.8%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (39)
5.15%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (43)
5.67%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (82)
10.82%
Financial worries (51)
6.73%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (32)
4.22%
Exposure to negative news/social media (47)
6.2%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.17%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (72)
9.5%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (59)
7.78%

Watched Threads