FutureDreamer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
so for chemistry the teacher makes revision cards and they’re really good quality and what i’m thinking of is printing them out instead of what i’ve been doing which is writing the teachers revision cards as notes and then writing them on revision cards. i feel like it’s a waist of time write both notes and revisions cards since i’m putting the same thing on them so should i just stick with the revision cards?

same for biology i’ve been making notes and revision cards and they really time consuming

for both subject i barley look at my notes i find the revision cards really effective
FutureDreamer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
booting this
QuentinM
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by FutureDreamer)
so for chemistry the teacher makes revision cards and they’re really good quality and what i’m thinking of is printing them out instead of what i’ve been doing which is writing the teachers revision cards as notes and then writing them on revision cards. i feel like it’s a waist of time write both notes and revisions cards since i’m putting the same thing on them so should i just stick with the revision cards?

same for biology i’ve been making notes and revision cards and they really time consuming

for both subject i barley look at my notes i find the revision cards really effective
Sounds like you answered your own question! You just said you find revision cards more effective, so stick with them. For some people (myself included), re-writing stuff over and over again, trying all the time to condense it down to the most important bits helps, but each to their own
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads