Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi!

I am applying to a taught masters programme at LSE in a few days. Does anyone know what the tuition deposit deadline generally is? Is it X weeks after offer, or is it like King's (30th April deadline)?

Also, I saw that LSE states that they do rolling admission. In practice, for degrees that don't get too many applications (so only 300-350) and relatively high offer rate, does that mean one can expect a decision within a month? Thank you
LSE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
For the majority of programmes, you do not have to pay a fee deposit when you accept our offer of admission (there are a small number of exceptions to this: if a fee deposit is required it will be stated in the offer letter). Please see the information for offer holders here.

Once we have received and processed your complete application, including both references, you should expect to wait an average of 8 weeks for a decision if you are applying for a taught master’s programme.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LSE)
For the majority of programmes, you do not have to pay a fee deposit when you accept our offer of admission (there are a small number of exceptions to this: if a fee deposit is required it will be stated in the offer letter). Please see the information for offer holders here.

Once we have received and processed your complete application, including both references, you should expect to wait an average of 8 weeks for a decision if you are applying for a taught master’s programme.
Thank you LSE! Can I ask how long does LSE give for someone to accept their taught masters offer? I want to make sure that I get the scholarship I'm applying for before I accept the offer (if I get one).
LSE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you LSE! Can I ask how long does LSE give for someone to accept their taught masters offer? I want to make sure that I get the scholarship I'm applying for before I accept the offer (if I get one).
We recommend that you return your offer reply form within six weeks of receiving your offer but this is not a deadline. There is no set reply deadline. Please see the guidance here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads