The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Epq on cannabis HELP MEEE PLEASEE

SO I STARTED OFF FOCUSING ON THE IMPACT OF LEGALISATION ON THE UK ECONOMY and gang problems
I dont think theres enough research on that
Or may be its jus me not knowing what to do....I'm struggling to come up with a narrowed down title or continue with the one I have already I mean idk how to answer my title through research
Original post by tecna
SO I STARTED OFF FOCUSING ON THE IMPACT OF LEGALISATION ON THE UK ECONOMY and gang problems
Or may be its jus me not knowing what to do....I'm struggling to come up with a narrowed down title or continue with the one I have already I mean idk how to answer my title through research

If you’re struggling for “sub-topics” I did my epq on epilepsy, you could look at how CBD & THC would help those with epilepsy as despite prescriptions being legalised, many doctors still won’t prescribe it because of the “stick”. Many people are suffering and studies have shown how CBD & even THC have controlled or rid people of their seizures yet doctors still won’t prescribe it because of the “stick” that it is an illegal drug for the public. Gd luck :smile:
have you looked at other places with it legalised (so certain states in USA) and look for not necessarily research but theories on how it'll impact the economy.

I also agree you should look into the medicinal effects of it but do look into addiction as maybe a negative (but also how legalising it would make dealing with addiction easier

this could mean your title could be more about how would legalising it impact the UK positively
If there was every a more depressing thought than government smoke *yuck*
Original post by bambi1425
have you looked at other places with it legalised (so certain states in USA) and look for not necessarily research but theories on how it'll impact the economy.

I also agree you should look into the medicinal effects of it but do look into addiction as maybe a negative (but also how legalising it would make dealing with addiction easier

this could mean your title could be more about how would legalising it impact the UK positively

I have looked into colorado but due to differences in the law systems etc like the nhs here is free so we might not make as much money as them...I thought about a comparison between the different countries that have legalised it...but again I cant really generalise the findings to the uk
Original post by username3824888

Try creating a study aimed at legalizing cannabis which could be beneficial and how medicine would change if cannabis replaced potent drugs for this purpose. For example, painkillers. Besides, if cannabis were available as well as pharmaceuticals, how much would people's lives improve...?
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest