LSE Management 2020/21 applicantsWatch
Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.
This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.
Please do not ask for them, or advertise them in the forum. This thread is made for your discussion.
Oh damn same, mine is half economics and business too lol! let's hope that won't affect our chances. to be honest i feel like it may put us at an advantage because the LSE management course is highly economics concentrated too!
2. Have you received a decision, if so, send the date : No
3. What other unis are you applying for? Any offers? Warwick, UCL, Kings, Durham (unconditional offer)
4. Predicted grades: A*A*A* a in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, and AS-Level a in Bus St. ( Currently on a gap year so all these grades have been achieved)
6 A*'s and 3 A's in IGCSE
2. Have you received a decision, if so, send the date: No
3. What other unis are you applying for? Any offers? HSG (conditional offer)
4. Predicted grades: A*A*A in Mathematics, Biology & History respectively (A in AS-English)