The Student Room Group

Tesco job

Hi everyone
If anyone know how to work at Tesco please let me know , I applied many many times online and I can’t get any chance
I don’t know what is the mistake I made it because I already passed the assessment every time knowing that I already have sales experience and-diploma of higher education
So if any one know the tip tops about this problem I’ll be appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by Ghada alziada
Hi everyone
If anyone know how to work at Tesco please let me know , I applied many many times online and I can’t get any chance
I don’t know what is the mistake I made it because I already passed the assessment every time knowing that I already have sales experience and-diploma of higher education

It's the same with me and others who have applied in the past, normally its not you thats the problem it's them as they just select the first few who apply first. Tesco dont care about any experience probably as they give the training anyways.

Aim higher than tesco man, go waitrose or something
Original post by Gillzy
It's the same with me and others who have applied in the past, normally its not you thats the problem it's them as they just select the first few who apply first. Tesco dont care about any experience probably as they give the training anyways.

Aim higher than tesco man, go waitrose or something

Waaaaw finally someone answer me because I feel madness from this issue thank you pro y u really made me happy because I felt that something wrong with me
Haaaa
Sure I will find job some where else 💐💐💐💐
Original post by Ghada alziada
Hi everyone

Hi, I used to work at tesco temporarily, I will be honest with you, it is very difficult to get into tesco unless you have family/friends who already work in tesco who can vouch for you. They help you get the job. Also, the spaces are taken very quickly and so the reason is hardly ever personal. It is more due to logistics.
I would suggest applying elsewhere if you cannot get in via those means as it is incredibly difficult getting into tesco via the normal process.
Top tip: Get friendly with a staff member and then say you would like a job in tesco as long as vacancies are available they could vouch for you.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi @Ghada alziada

I hope you're well :smile: It may be worth contacting Tesco's Head Office or the email given for Cvs and ask a question why your application keeps being rejected and if there are any points you could improve on.

Hope this helps,
Klaudia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending