The Student Room Group

My crush unfollowed me

I feel upset that my crush unfollowed me on ig.
I don’t want to talk to her about it bc that would be awkward.

I think it’s bc I posted an ig story on Joe Biden’s win.

How can I get over this?
Original post by Anonymous
I feel upset that my crush unfollowed me on ig.
I don’t want to talk to her about it bc that would be awkward.

I think it’s bc I posted an ig story on Joe Biden’s win.

How can I get over this?

man it can be a multiple of reasons BUR if she really.unfollowed you because of what you put on your story then the problem is her not you...🤔
She is just a crush. Nobody special. You haven't fallen in love with her, you are not in a relationship either. If she wants to be pettyy, then just shows that you shouldn't like her. What did you post about Biden? That you were happy or sad he won?

It is fine, do not worry about it! It could have been on accident and for so many other reasons that are unknown to you. I wouldn't bother to be fair.

Hope you are okay though! x
Reply 3
Original post by ~•TIYA•TAKA
man it can be a multiple of reasons BUR if she really.unfollowed you because of what you put on your story then the problem is her not you...🤔

I just don’t know. These things don’t rlly affect me but because I have strong feelings for her and I’m a rlly sensitive person I just feel emotional about it.
Reply 4
Original post by deadroseex
She is just a crush. Nobody special. You haven't fallen in love with her, you are not in a relationship either. If she wants to be pettyy, then just shows that you shouldn't like her. What did you post about Biden? That you were happy or sad he won?

It is fine, do not worry about it! It could have been on accident and for so many other reasons that are unknown to you. I wouldn't bother to be fair.

Hope you are okay though! x

The post was literally an announcement that Biden won. I’m celebrating the fact that Trump lost not the fact that Biden won. Maybe she interpreted it as me supporting Biden. Also she’s not just a crush, we’re friends as well but idk if she’s changed her mind now.
I know exactly how you feel as the same thing happened to me a few months ago. My crush unfollowed me after I told him who I was which was weird as we both go to the same school and he's fine at school as he smiles and makes eye contact with me so it didn't make any sense.

I honestly think it was an accident but I don't know as I never asked him.

Seeing as you mentioned that's she your mate too, just ask her why she unfollowed you.
The post was literally an announcement that Biden won. I’m celebrating the fact that Trump lost not the fact that Biden won. Maybe she interpreted it as me supporting Biden. Also she’s not just a crush, we’re friends as well but idk if she’s changed her mind now.

does she have a problem with the fact that you support Biden ?🤔
anyways you don't have to change yourself for a weirdo like that unless she really had a real reason to unfollow you but if you want to know then you can try to indirecly send he a message about anything and if she doesn't reply or text back cold or leave you on read then you can be sure that she has a problem with you🤷
which problem ? i don't know but boii knowing what i'm saying do not spend the all day askung yourself about what you did wrong because the problem isn't you

Are you sure she's unfollowed you? Could she just have deactivated her account? If she is a Trump supporter, do you really want to be with her anyway.
Reply 8
I know exactly how you feel as the same thing happened to me a few months ago. My crush unfollowed me after I told him who I was which was weird as we both go to the same school and he's fine at school as he smiles and makes eye contact with me so it didn't make any sense.

I honestly think it was an accident but I don't know as I never asked him.

Seeing as you mentioned that's she your mate too, just ask her why she unfollowed you.

I rlly don’t want to ask her. Like I’ve asked her a lot of awkward questions like this before and the last time I did it, I think she nearly changed her mind about being friends with me. When my feelings for her go away, I won’t care about this anymore but until then idk what to do
Reply 9
Original post by ~•TIYA•TAKA
does she have a problem with the fact that you support Biden ?🤔
anyways you don't have to change yourself for a weirdo like that unless she really had a real reason to unfollow you but if you want to know then you can try to indirecly send he a message about anything and if she doesn't reply or text back cold or leave you on read then you can be sure that she has a problem with you🤷
which problem ? i don't know but boii knowing what i'm saying do not spend the all day askung yourself about what you did wrong because the problem isn't you

Ok thank you, I’ll try not to stress too much lol.
I rlly don’t want to ask her. Like I’ve asked her a lot of awkward questions like this before and the last time I did it, I think she nearly changed her mind about being friends with me. When my feelings for her go away, I won’t care about this anymore but until then idk what to do

Yeah I get ya. Ig you just gottta keep it in until your feelings go away.
Yeah I get ya. Ig you just gottta keep it in until your feelings go away.

Yh, I don’t want her to think I support Biden like that tho. Like ik Biden has discriminated against blacks before and that he’s a nonce, I don’t want her to think I support all of those things because I don’t. I’m just happy that Trump is gone
Yh, I don’t want her to think I support Biden like that tho. Like ik Biden has discriminated against blacks before and that he’s a nonce, I don’t want her to think I support all of those things because I don’t. I’m just happy that Trump is gone

Yeah I get ya. It's best not to make things worse yk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending