white girls only would you date a south asian man ?

Watch
PIMCO1234
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Ok in real life women of all races keep talking about how much white guys with light coloured eyes and light hair are most attractive. Looking at online dating stats its only white guys that do well.

Is there any white girls that like brown eyes and black hair to balance out the disparity.
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
White girls are not a homogenous group. These kinds of threads are pointless.
PIMCO1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by shak101)
White girls are not a homogenous group. These kinds of threads are pointless.
White guys are not a homogenous group but women in real life talk about how good looking they are and how nice their blue eyes and blond hair is....
Scottishflavour
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
If you are attractive then your ethnicity doesn't matter. Thinking all white women find you unattractive is a sure way of ensuring they do.
bvbx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I've never heard girls talking about how much white guys with light coloured eyes and light hair are most attractive. I think 'tall dark and handsome' is a common type. If you're tall and handsome I don't see why most girls wouldn't find you attractive
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by PIMCO1234)
White guys are not a homogenous group but women in real life talk about how good looking they are and how nice their blue eyes and blond hair is....
You shouldn't have a problem if you're decent looking yourself. I know a few Pakistani blokes who have been married long term to attractive white women.
Last edited by Gaddafi; 8 months ago
PIMCO1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by bvbx)
I've never heard girls talking about how much white guys with light coloured eyes and light hair are most attractive. I think 'tall dark and handsome' is a common type. If you're tall and handsome I don't see why most girls wouldn't find you attractive
I have never heard a girl she like brown eyes and dark hair together. When they like dark hair the guy has to be tall or have blue green eyes
Scottishflavour
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
In Glasgow there are loads of good looking Asian guys who date white girls.
PIMCO1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Scottishflavour)
In Glasgow there are loads of good looking Asian guys who date white girls.
I know their are white girls that love East asian men due to the KPOP and fascination for Korean and Japanese culture and I am not hating on that but I was talking about South Asian like Indian, Bangladesh and Sri Lankan guys those men are seen as backwards and unattractive and women in real life talk and dating statistics and shows like love island confirm its white men that women want the most with a few women wanting east asian men.
bvbx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I have never heard a girl she like brown eyes and dark hair together. When they like dark hair the guy has to be tall or have blue green eyes
I find dark hair brown eyes more attractive than dark hair blue eyes, especially if they also have a tan skin. I've seen so many attractive south asian guys I think they're underrated
Scottishflavour
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I know their are white girls that love East asian men due to the KPOP and fascination for Korean and Japanese culture and I am not hating on that but I was talking about South Asian like Indian, Bangladesh and Sri Lankan guys those men are seen as backwards and unattractive and women in real life talk and dating statistics and shows like love island confirm its white men that women want the most with a few women wanting east asian men.
I have several good looking Pakistani friends. Most of them dress well, have stylish hair and beards and nice cars. Loads of white girls find them attractive
cryingchild
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
my guy, stop putting urself down like this, most of the time ppl don’t look at ur ethnicity but only looking at how attractive u are, if ur attractive, it doesnt matter what ur ethnicity is, why u stressing urself abt white girls damn
Scottishflavour
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
https://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/pc...id%3D%25edclid!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (32)
5.55%
Uncertainty around my education (67)
11.61%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.44%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.72%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (30)
5.2%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (61)
10.57%
Financial worries (37)
6.41%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (23)
3.99%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.89%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.6%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (57)
9.88%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed