iphone 11 or iphone SE?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
anyone have either of these phones? SE 2020 is £400 and 11 is £600
anyone know the main differences apart from the extra camera?
gcse20212004
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
iPhone 11 has Liquid Retina hd display
deadroseex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
iPhone 11 is certainly better!
gcse20212004
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I11 has a bigger screen and of course the cameras
Anonymous #1
does anyone find the size of the iphone 11 to be too big? i have an iphone 8 and it’s the perfect size for me
username4980696
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
if you care more about how'd you look use get the 11 but if you want something a bit cheaper get the SE. it's soo good, the camera quality is good, it uses the same chip as an 11. only downside is a smaller screen and the 'old-fashioned' home button but all in all the SE for me is better in terms of value for money. also the SE was released this year so it will be supported by Apple a little longer than the 11.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
does anyone find the size of the iphone 11 to be too big? i have an iphone 8 and it’s the perfect size for me
Compared to the iPhone 8, the 11 is bigger it’s 6.1 in size, but I think it’s a pretty decent size; it’s not too large or too small just perfect. The SE is the same size as the 8 so if your comfortable with smaller phones perhaps the SE? I’d probably choose the 11 either way because you’ll get use to how ‘big’ the screen is compared to the iPhone 8 and it’s better than the SE IMO. I was also deciding between the SE and 11, ending up getting the 11 which I absolutely love!
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The 11 at 76mm wide is too big for someone like me with small hand (7 inches), I can't go higher than 74mm, current phone is 71mm.
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by gcse20212004)
iPhone 11 has Liquid Retina hd display
Liquid is a marketing term and isn't anything special.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
anyone have either of these phones? SE 2020 is £400 and 11 is £600
anyone know the main differences apart from the extra camera?
I've got the old SE.
Anonymous #1
would anyone suggest getting the iphone 12 mini? i have an iphone 8 at the moment
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
would anyone suggest getting the iphone 12 mini? i have an iphone 8 at the moment
Im getting the iPhone 12 mini hehe - i would suggest buying it IF u think its right for u. don't get a phone just for hype cus phones aren't free and hype over new phones last only a couple of months then it dies down then a new phone comes out. Get a phone which u think is right for u - if its the iPhone 12 mini then go for it hehe.
Anonymous #1
i like the idea of 2 cameras w a fast processor but the 11 seems a bit big for my hands. So maybe the 12 mini is the way to go
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise