The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MoodyTeen
Has anyone done their AQA GCSE English lit paper 1 mocks and if so what questions and which poem came up, my school started a day late. Thank you

Have they told you what year the papers are from because I would just look at past papers online.

Or if its the 2019 papers what I did before corona happened was go on twitter and people always talk about what questions came up, just use the right hashtags.

I'm just so glad I don't have to do English anymore lol, Goodluck !
Reply 2
Original post by EMBaguette
Have they told you what year the papers are from because I would just look at past papers online.

Or if its the 2019 papers what I did before corona happened was go on twitter and people always talk about what questions came up, just use the right hashtags.

I'm just so glad I don't have to do English anymore lol, Goodluck !

No they haven't but thank you for the tips, God bless u
Reply 3
(Original post by MoodyTeen)Has anyone done their AQA GCSE English lit paper 1 mocks and if so what questions and which poem came up, my school started a day late. Thank you

Hey,
Can you please share the questions that came up for your November 2020 mock for English Literature (AQA).
It would be really helpful.
(btw I am doing A Christmas Carol, An inspector calls and Macbeth)

Thank you
Original post by ZM3520
(Original post by MoodyTeen)Has anyone done their AQA GCSE English lit paper 1 mocks and if so what questions and which poem came up, my school started a day late. Thank you

Hey,
Can you please share the questions that came up for your November 2020 mock for English Literature (AQA).

Thank you

Macbeth one is how is lady mcbeth presented as a powerful female character
Original post by ZM3520

Hey,

Thank you

Hey I've been blocked from private messaging LMAO but I think unseen poetry may be a poem called motherload by Kate Baer and the question is 'how does the writer present being a mother'' or smth like that. I'm not sure if that's the 2020 one but it's the one I got for my mock- we have another unseen poetry in like 2 weeks but idk what they gonna use for that if they've already used the 2020 one
Reply 6
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Any clue bout acc or aic?
Original post by msb_nyz

no sorry I'm doing jeykll and hyde and lotf :frown:- also idk if the Macbeth question was from the November exam (it could've been June), I just know that it was 2020
Reply 8
thank you so much :smile:

Original post by dinosaurz
no sorry I'm doing jeykll and hyde and lotf :frown:- also idk if the Macbeth question was from the November exam (it could've been June), I just know that it was 2020
Original post by msb_nyz
thank you so much :smile:

I just read on another chat thing that the aic 2020 question was on Mrs Birling but it may be wrong, doubt it though
Reply 10
yup, predictions are also that it may be on Mr Birling
Original post by msb_nyz

heyy not sure but i think its ab scrooge in the extract + whole play, the extract is at the start of the book and has ´solitary as an oyster´ and yk all the other good quotes. DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THO... we did this one for our real ´gcses´ so i assume its the 2020 paper bc we did 2020 for macbeth
Reply 12
Thank you, trying to practice as many past paper questions as possible :smile:
i did a christmas carol 2020 and it was on how society treats the poverty
Original post by msb_nyz
Thank you, trying to practice as many past paper questions as possible :smile:

i did christmas carol 2020 and it was on how society treats those in poverty and the extract was the scene with ignorance and want and an inspector calls was either how male characters are presented or how far mr birling is presented as a man who only cares for himself and his family
Original post by summer2205
i did christmas carol 2020 and it was on how society treats those in poverty and the extract was the scene with ignorance and want and an inspector calls was either how male characters are presented or how far mr birling is presented as a man who only cares for himself and his family

was this november 2020 or june 2020?
Reply 16

thank you, i really appreciate it :smile:
Hey I've been blocked from private messaging LMAO but I think unseen poetry may be a poem called motherload by Kate Baer and the question is 'how does the writer present being a mother'' or smth like that. I'm not sure if that's the 2020 one but it's the one I got for my mock- we have another unseen poetry in like 2 weeks but idk what they gonna use for that if they've already used the 2020 one

hey do u know what is the other poem for unseen poetry
thanks
i did a christmas carol 2020 and it was on how society treats the poverty

Yo this AQA, if so, thanks. Reaffirm this,

Kind regards
Macbeth one is how is lady mcbeth presented as a powerful female character

Thanks, bro, once again, they set us witb 2 questions?

Latest