Marshboop
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
For business management with finance, I'm wondering what kind of maths (topics/areas)do I need for this degree? I want to self teach before I go to uni.
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Marshboop)
For business management with finance, I'm wondering what kind of maths (topics/areas)do I need for this degree? I want to self teach before I go to uni.
Hi Marshboop,

At the University of Greenwich we offer: Business with Finance, BA Hons: https://www.gre.ac.uk/undergraduate-...inance-ba-hons

This combined business and finance degree teaches banking sector basics, business analysis, finance and systems.

Our business with finance degree explores the analytical aspects of business. Focused on teaching you the practical skills and knowledge you need for a business career, this course also covers quantitative analysis and systems, and how the banking sector works.

Course modules cover essential financial knowledge such as developing and managing businesses, sustainability and financial crises, while the opportunity to work with business professionals and/or local communities on live projects provides practical experience.

If you follow the course link, you can look on the modules that will be studied, to see the content you will learn. This could be a great way to get prepared for university.

If you are interested in applying for this course, we advise you apply via UCAS.

If you require any further information, please reply on here on contact us via our Live Chat on our website.

~Amber
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (93)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (280)
15.11%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (198)
10.69%
Lack of purpose or motivation (261)
14.09%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (82)
4.43%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (107)
5.77%
Loneliness (160)
8.63%
Financial worries (66)
3.56%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (81)
4.37%
Exposure to negative news/social media (88)
4.75%
Lack of real life entertainment (102)
5.5%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (162)
8.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (173)
9.34%

Watched Threads