The Student Room Group

What's it like being a pretty white girl?

Do you feel that all the boys would go out with you if you were interested or at least have sex with you. Do you think your looks would never be the problem and your looks are probably what they would go for. I'm talking about someone who looks like Felicity Jones, Emma Watson, Emily Browning, Kate Mara.

I look more like Zoe Kravitz and Zendaya, so looking like that I presume most white guys may not be that interested and even if they are my looks wouldn't be their preference.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Do you feel that all the boys would go out with you if you were interested or at least have sex with you. Do you think your looks would never be the problem and your looks are probably what they would go for. I'm talking about someone who looks like Felicity Jones, Emma Watson, Emily Browning, Kate Mara.

I look more like Zoe Kravitz and Zendaya, so looking like that I presume most white guys may not be that interested and even if they are my looks wouldn't be their preference.

If you look like Zendaya, don't worry, you will have more than enough people wanting to go out with you(unless you have a horrible personality)
Why are we labelling races here? Everyone is pretty, no matter the colour of your skin. And why would you want every man under the sun to find you attractive/want to have sex with you? That's rather egotistical if you ask me. You'll find someone who appreciates you for who you are, and that's all that should matter.
Original post by stillcrying
Why are we labelling races here? Everyone is pretty, no matter the colour of your skin. And why would you want every man under the sun to find you attractive/want to have sex with you? That's rather egotistical if you ask me. You'll find someone who appreciates you for who you are, and that's all that should matter.

Agreed.
There are countless beautiful women of all different races. You do not have to be a specific colour in order to be good looking.
Reply 5
Original post by stillcrying

Platitudes are pointless. Beyonce wouldn't be a world popular sex icon if she was Kelly Rowland's colour. The other things you said are perhaps true that it's egotistical, but girls like me tend to find most half decent white guys attractive, and I wonder if the feeling is reciprocated.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

..........here comes another big generalization about one group of people
Platitudes are pointless. Beyoncé wouldn't be a world popular sex icon if she was Kelly Rowland's colour. The other things you said are perhaps true that it's egotistical, but girls like me tend to find most half decent white guys attractive, and I wonder if the feeling is reciprocated.

not everything is about skin colour. There are 7 billion people in the world, I'm sure someone will like you.
And yes, Beyoncé still would because she has talent.
Colorist much!
It does not matter what colour u are look at high end runway model that come in many colours, stop trying to race-bait it is getting lowkey embarrassing at this point, just because you found darker skin less attractive does not mean everyone does !

What an odd question.
So basically your asking, is it easier for a pretty 'white' girl than a pretty 'brown' girl?

I know plenty of 'white' guys who would jump at the opportunity of having sex.
Original post by Wotda****
What an odd question.
So basically your asking, is it easier for a pretty 'white' girl than a pretty 'brown' girl?

I know plenty of 'white' guys who would jump at the opportunity of having sex.

Yes that's what I'm asking, specifically when trying to attract white guys. Thanks so much for your diplomatic response that brown girls should be appeased by the fact that white guys will hump anything female with a pulse.
It does not matter what colour u are look at high end runway model that come in many colours, stop trying to race-bait it is getting lowkey embarrassing at this point, just because you found darker skin less attractive does not mean everyone does !

Men don't find those skeletal model types attractive. They aren't chosen by straight men are they? They are chosen by gay guys and artsy farty women.
Men don't find those skeletal model types attractive. They aren't chosen by straight men are they? They are chosen by gay guys and artsy farty women.

Well, with the attitude you have, I would understand if someone picked them over you. Which successful runway model hurt you?

And? what people find attractive changes in the 2000s being slim was the thing but now being curvy is now seen as attractive, but many run way models faces are seen as being attractive regardless of colour. Do you find darker skin less attractive? there are many people with black-white parents so some white people would date those with darker skin others may not most white date white people just as most people of their own race would date their own, but you need to stop being obsessed with white people and what they think, that's weird no offence
And? what people find attractive changes in the 2000s being slim was the thing but now being curvy is now seen as attractive, but many run way models faces are seen as being attractive regardless of colour. Do you find darker skin less attractive? there are many people with black-white parents so some white people would date those with darker skin others may not most white date white people just as most people of their own race would date their own, but you need to stop being obsessed with white people and what they think, that's weird no offence

Alright I think I get what you mean, but use grammar next time please.
I suppose always wanting to tan, spending a bunch of money on makeup.
Alright I think I get what you mean, but use grammar next time please.

Haha ! I was trying to get my wording right! but you did not answer my question - do you find dark skin attractive?
Well, with the attitude you have, I would understand if someone picked them over you. Which successful runway model hurt you?

Those models are vulnerable people who are let down by that industry, some of them have died of starvation trying to make it to be succesful. A change in attitude is needed to help those girls reclaim their own bodies and realise healthy is beautiful.
Those models are vulnerable people who are let down by that industry, some of them have died of starvation trying to make it to be succesful. A change in attitude is needed to help those girls reclaim their own bodies and realise healthy is beautiful.

No need to say that they are chosen by 'artsy farty women' if you care so much about them...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending