Apprenticeships 2021 application thread

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by fluffymoffin)
Hi, I applied for a Pharmacy Technician apprenticeship and was accepted recently. Im starting soon and I'm not quite sure what to expect. I know I will be working full time and given one day a week for study through virtual live lessons.
Congratulations on being accepted for your apprenticeship! That's great news
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi StrawberryDreams! :wavey: (been a long time, hope you're okay :hugs:)

I've applied through UCAS for universities, but am in the process of applying for a couple solicitor apprenticeships in London. They're pretty competitive but I'm giving it a shot anyway, and hopefully if I get offers I'll compare it to uni offers that I have and go from there.

It's been a rough year, so any opportunity is a good opportunity right now!
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Hi StrawberryDreams! :wavey: (been a long time, hope you're okay :hugs:)

I've applied through UCAS for universities, but am in the process of applying for a couple solicitor apprenticeships in London. They're pretty competitive but I'm giving it a shot anyway, and hopefully if I get offers I'll compare it to uni offers that I have and go from there.

It's been a rough year, so any opportunity is a good opportunity right now!
Razz! :hugs:

That sounds like a really great idea - covering both options and keeping things open right now is very smart. I wish you the absolute best of luck with both the uni offers and the apprenticeships!

Make sure to look after yourself, uni applications plus apprenticeship applications must be stressful so take care
fluffymoffin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)
Congratulations on being accepted for your apprenticeship! That's great news
Thank you !!
Wellblack
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm preparing to apply for an apprenticeship as a Software Developer Engineer at Amazon.
Anyone who has experience with this I'll love to hear some insights.
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads