tasnimali2492
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Could someone tell me what the questions were for paper 1 english lit 2019 (othello, unseen poetry and the 2 options for the comparison between a novel and 2 poems)? I want to try to predict what the possible questions there will be for this year's exam!

Thank you!
teselya
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by tasnimali2492)
Could someone tell me what the questions were for paper 1 english lit 2019 (othello, unseen poetry and the 2 options for the comparison between a novel and 2 poems)? I want to try to predict what the possible questions there will be for this year's exam!

Thank you!
Likewise especially for paper 2. Agatha Christie abs Kate Atkinson
Katherinehib18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there did you find out what the questions were ?
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This information shouldn't be revealed here.
teselya
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tolgash)
This information shouldn't be revealed here.
Lol why this is a educational platform, the paper is a past paper? So what’s the problem.
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by teselya)
Lol why this is a educational platform, the paper is a past paper? So what’s the problem.
The paper is locked on the awarding body's website, so teachers may use these papers for mocks. If the information is leaked here, pupils may use it to cheat on their mock exams. This is immoral and unacceptable.
teselya
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tolgash)
The paper is locked on the awarding body's website, so teachers may use these papers for mocks. If the information is leaked here, pupils may use it to cheat on their mock exams. This is immoral and unacceptable.
Immoral and unacceptable? Lol you do know that students who have taken this exam can easily verbal tell someone the question? Don’t come here telling people they are immoral and unacceptable
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by teselya)
Immoral and unacceptable? Lol you do know that students who have taken this exam can easily verbal tell someone the question? Don’t come here telling people they are immoral and unacceptable
I can tell people that they are immoral and unacceptable if they do that, because that is exactly what cheating is.

If a pupil can share the questions verbally, let them do that. It does not mean that they should be shared online. It's best to prevent it as much as possible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (82)
18.68%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (125)
28.47%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (164)
37.36%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (55)
12.53%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
2.96%

Watched Threads