Anonymousamie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I just sat a Year 13 mock for Beliefs in Society (1 hour), consisting of a 20 marker, and two 10 markers. I began with the 20 marker and spent around 40 minutes on it, so I think I nearly scored full marks, but that left 20 minutes for the 10 markers and, being an idiot, I forgot I needed to read the item too. I finished the first item-less one in about 12 minutes and it was REALLY poor, leaving 7 or 8 mins for the item one, so I only had time to write one paragraph properly. I just feel like the timing for Sociology is impossible and I revise all the knowledge but have no idea how to get it down concisely. Thanks!
ehj5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hey, my teacher gave us the advice to use the amount of marks + half, so let's say you have a 20 marker, use 20 mins + half, so 20+10 so 30 mins. also try practising plenty of exam questions to get used to the timings
xclusivv.xi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymousamie)
I just sat a Year 13 mock for Beliefs in Society (1 hour), consisting of a 20 marker, and two 10 markers. I began with the 20 marker and spent around 40 minutes on it, so I think I nearly scored full marks, but that left 20 minutes for the 10 markers and, being an idiot, I forgot I needed to read the item too. I finished the first item-less one in about 12 minutes and it was REALLY poor, leaving 7 or 8 mins for the item one, so I only had time to write one paragraph properly. I just feel like the timing for Sociology is impossible and I revise all the knowledge but have no idea how to get it down concisely. Thanks!
Just wandering what were the questions for beliefs in society please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (74)
28.24%
England (91)
34.73%
Belgium (20)
7.63%
Germany (32)
12.21%
Spain (3)
1.15%