The Student Room Group

How do I get the best out of Seneca

So im in year 10 and i have decided that after revision and homework i ould like to use seneca for revision and future topics so i can know and be ahead in class can someone please give me tips on how to get the best out of Seneca
My Subjects
GCSE Business Edexcel
GCSE English Language AQA
GCSE English Literature AQA
GCSE Maths Higher AQA
GCSE Combined Science Higher AQA
GCSE Drama Edexcel
GCSE History Edexcel
GCSE French AQA
I used Seneca when doing my GCSEs and it was great! Do a bit every day really, consistency is key.

Please don’t only revise using Seneca though. It is a great revision tool, but it should be done alongside other revision techniques such as making flash cards etc.

The way I did it was complete questions on Seneca, and any that I kept getting wrong I would write a flash card on. This helped me strengthen my weakest areas of a specific subject :smile:
Well I guess if seneca has all your exam boards and stuff then load the courses on there, and once you do a lesson on it then it tells you when you next need to review it (so it might start off to review it in one day, then 3, then a week etc. until the strength bar for that lesson is full :smile:) so I guess just doing that until you’re confident with the content

Quick Reply

Latest