Jsmiles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey guys thought id make a new thread specifically for sept 2021 entry as the main Pa 2021 thread has a mix of jan and sept chats
northener_3006
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Jsmiles)
Hey guys thought id make a new thread specifically for sept 2021 entry as the main Pa 2021 thread has a mix of jan and sept chats
Hiya is this specifically aimed at undergraduates or postgraduates? Thanks
Jsmiles
Rep:
?
(Original post by northener_3006)
Hiya is this specifically aimed at undergraduates or postgraduates? Thanks
Mainly postgrads but welcome ! I know a couple of unis do the undergrad Pa and tbh all the content will be relevant to you too
northener_3006
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Mainly postgrads but welcome ! I know a couple of unis do the undergrad Pa and tbh all the content will be relevant to you too
Thanks! Nice to meet a fellow future physician associate
Jsmiles
Rep:
?
Thanks! Nice to meet a fellow future physician associate
Where are you applying ?
northener_3006
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Where are you applying ?
UCLAN. Are you applying for the post-grad course?
Jsmiles
Rep:
?
UCLAN. Are you applying for the post-grad course?
Ooh ive applied for their feb intake and yh postgrad but ngl westlakes campus is so so far from home (london) but i will take any offer i get tbh
northener_3006
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ooh ive applied for their feb intake and yh postgrad but ngl westlakes campus is so so far from home (london) but i will take any offer i get tbh
Ah right, well gd luck
cac97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys, I'm about ready to apply for September 2021 now! Are you applying to anywhere else apart from UCLAN?
Jsmiles
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by cac97)
Hey guys, I'm about ready to apply for September 2021 now! Are you applying to anywhere else apart from UCLAN?
I have an interview for august start at uni of bham and will also be applying to many other unis , St. George’s london one of my top ones
UCLan Student
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its exciting to hear you are considering joining our UCLan community in the coming academic year! Best of luck in your applications!
If you have any questions about UCLan you an ask me as I'm a recent UCLan Biomedical Science graduate or you can jump on a chat with a current UCLan Physician Associate student here and they can hopefully answer your questions.

Best wishes,
Amarachi
somunkhan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, have you heard anything back yet regarding interviews?
Jsmiles
Rep:
?
(Original post by somunkhan)
Hey, have you heard anything back yet regarding interviews?
Hello i got an interview invite this morning for next week , scary !
northener_3006
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello i got an interview invite this morning for next week , scary !
Congrats! Gd luck! Is this for the undergraduate or post grad course?
Jsmiles
Rep:
?
Congrats! Gd luck! Is this for the undergraduate or post grad course?
Postgrad at westlakes campus thank you
northener_3006
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Postgrad at westlakes campus thank you
Ah well done!
Maniigarha
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have an interview for august start at uni of bham and will also be applying to many other unis , St. George’s london one of my top ones
Hey congratulations! When did you apply to bham? And have you heard back if you dont mind me asking? X
Jsmiles
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Maniigarha)
Hey congratulations! When did you apply to bham? And have you heard back if you dont mind me asking? X
I applied for bham jan entry so back in sept but they moved it to august entry and said interviews would be early 2021 however since i have now received annoffer for feb start at another uni I wont do their interview anymore , i am bham alumni so idk if that helped my application get processed faster or what but I hope you hear soon!
Maniigarha
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied for bham jan entry so back in sept but they moved it to august entry and said interviews would be early 2021 however since i have now received annoffer for feb start at another uni I wont do their interview anymore , i am bham alumni so idk if that helped my application get processed faster or what but I hope you hear soon!
Oh i understand. Congratulations anyway! I submitted my application in November, and I was informed that it normally takes about 6 weeks to process and i havent heard back so i was just a bit concerned.
Jsmiles
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Maniigarha)
Oh i understand. Congratulations anyway! I submitted my application in November, and I was informed that it normally takes about 6 weeks to process and i havent heard back so i was just a bit concerned.
Did you apply for jan entry or sept , if sept i wouldnt stress as the applications are open for a few more months so they probs wont contact anytime soon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (19)
14.07%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (32)
23.7%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (60)
44.44%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
14.81%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.96%

Watched Threads