A Fox's Journal

Watch
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
A Fox's Journal

Hiiiiiii :hi: Im Fox, an American high schooler planning to go to university in the UK.
I have no idea what I want to do with myself or this blog :nah: No different to normal me though, I guarantee Im the most indecisive and clueless person you'll ever meet. ( cut to bad joke; I used to be indecisive but now Im not so sure ).
Randomness about me, I like bugs and fluffy dogs and trips to the beach and bugs :yep: And Goldfish crackers. Goldfish are the key to my heart.
I have a few medical issues with my immune and respiratory system -both undiagnosed, am a medical mystery :iiam: - but they dont normally get in the way of daily things. Might blab about them.

Using this blog to keep me on track and give insight to others what goes through a fox's mind day to day ( spoiler alert, lots of chaos ), we are a very misunderstood species :innocent: Feel free to post, Im not ignoring you if I dont respond... probably just means Im having a bad day, grrrr :hmpf:

◦◦◦◦◦
Last edited by Foxehh; 4 months ago
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Reserved
Last edited by Foxehh; 6 months ago
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
First respondent. :smug:

Edit: Might I say that although this is sure to be a very good blog this is better as is this.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm willing to delete the links if you really want me to, lmf.
Last edited by Rufus The Red; 11 months ago
Serene Dreams
Badges: 22
Report 11 months ago
Regarding your posts on the wizard's blog...puhlease! I am the LEAST dramatic person I know. Also, hunny stop lying. We are the same person pretending to be different animals on TSR. Dupes. Frauds.

Spoiler:
Show
Also, missed your blog. :hugs:
Foxehh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Brutal Bee)
Regarding your posts on the wizard's blog...puhlease! I am the LEAST dramatic person I know. Also, hunny stop lying. We are the same person pretending to be different animals on TSR. Dupes. Frauds.

Spoiler:
Show
Also, missed your blog. :hugs:
:console: Ill be here for you when you're finally willing admit to yourself that you have an issue.
See, if I had a dupe account I wouldnt be stupid enough to tell everyone about it :rolleyes: Clearly you and I are not the same individual.
Spoiler:
Show
:hugs:
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
:console: Ill be here for you when you're finally willing admit to yourself that you have an issue.
See, if I had a dupe account I wouldnt be stupid enough to tell everyone about it :rolleyes: Clearly you and I are not the same individual.
Spoiler:
Show
'Tis but an elaborate ruse. :holmes:
Serene Dreams
Badges: 22
Report 11 months ago
Spoiler:
Show
No need. You are always with me. After all, we are the same person pretending and living two different lies online. :") Someone figured it out and now we have to lie more convincingly. You are a furry creature and I have wings.

Feels strange talking to myself. A bit spooky. I will stop now.
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
^ Exposed hehe : ‘))
Foxehh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Brutal Bee)
No need. You are always with me. After all, we are the same person pretending and living two different lies online. :") Someone figured it out and now we have to lie more convincingly. You are a furry creature and I have wings.

Feels strange talking to myself. A bit spooky. I will stop now.
"we"? I thought you were talking to yourself

(Original post by Rufus the red)
'Tis but an elaborate ruse. :holmes:
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
^ Exposed hehe : ‘))
username5417586
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Ooh you’re back yayyy (:
Foxehh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ellamayooo)
Ooh you’re back yayyy (:
username5398218
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hiya! :wavey:
-----------------

I had an OP typed out that was just making fun of myself. The type of post that made me break into uncontrollable laughter at how true it was ( yes, of course I laugh at my own jokes ) but also emotionally hurt me inside :lol:
But I decided against it, Ive decided Im going to be more positive on this thread and use that as a way to help me through my issues rather than just unproductively complaining about them all the time.

No tags on this blog. I just want my comfy corner of the internet back
this place needs you foxy
Foxehh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Golderz Is Great)
this place needs you foxy
Thanks Goldie
15Characters...
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I don't entirely know what's going on, but it is nice to see you as always.

Spoiler:
Show
Foxehh
Rep:
?
I kept getting headaches from my computer screen ( a big problem I spoke about on my last blog ).
I got two browser extensions however which have really helped. One puts the browser in night mode but with yellow wording instead of white like many others. The other tints the color of the tabs open :yep:
Ive been feeling a lot better and would suggest it to anyone who has been feeling lightheaded or having any other issues from screens lately.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
(Original post by 15Characters...)
I don't entirely know what's going on, but it is nice to see you as always.

I deleted my last blog last week, some things came up and I needed some time to get myself together. And likewise
Spoiler:
Show
The first page and you're already picking on me?
Excuse me while I go silently sob in the corner.
Last edited by Foxehh; 11 months ago
x_clown.girl_x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i never knew u had a blog =0 also im bored and have been laughing at this for like 30 mins (also i call night time laughy gas time bc i giggle a lot and make funny jokes) here is what ive been laughing at QwQ
Name:  c9544cc096c2e12e05f935c83ab900ca.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  14.8 KB
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Starting this, too ( may or may not be stolen from a certain The_Lonely_Goatherd )

Day 1

Didnt do much, I kicked around and attended some classes.

Im grateful for: being surrounded by such a supportive environment
What Ive achieved today: studied for some classes and caught up with one of my friends who I hadnt talked to in a while
Something I look forward to: seeing my horse tomorrow
Something Ive learned today: didnt do much in classes but Ive been researching auditory hallucinations on my own

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Learn to enjoy the ride." - Vikuu

Song of the day~
Spoiler:
Show

2:00am- goodnight :hugs:
Last edited by Foxehh; 10 months ago
The Weeknd.
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
PRSOM I missed you so much :hugs::penguinhug:
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
PRSOM I missed you so much :hugs::penguinhug:
:woo: :jumphug:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.93%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.68%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.21%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
8.47%

Watched Threads