università cattolica del sacro cuore in Rome ( medicine and surgery) 2021

Watch
lim_rah75
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Is anyone preparing for the upcoming entrance exam (February 2021) in università cattolica del sacro cuore in Rome medicine and surgery?

If so, how are you finding the online simulator? How are you correcting your mistakes etc.?

Is there anyone currently in the course and could give some info on how to prepare for the exam and do they repeat the same questions in the real exam?

Thanks
Am.s
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello I’m in the same case as you, i dont know how to prepare myself and where to find the simulator test.
littletalks01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lim_rah75)
Is anyone preparing for the upcoming entrance exam (February 2021) in università cattolica del sacro cuore in Rome medicine and surgery?

If so, how are you finding the online simulator? How are you correcting your mistakes etc.?

Is there anyone currently in the course and could give some info on how to prepare for the exam and do they repeat the same questions in the real exam?

Thanks
The simulator is ok, it gives a full test which is good practice, but it doesnt tell you how to correct your mistakes like why your wrong in a certain question it'l just tell you that youre wrong.it also times you and doesnt let you carry on after an hour and it doesnt let you practice certain sections more than another all it offers it just endless practices exams which are good but it could be better.
Tbf idk what else to use to practice so im just going to carry on with it,
hope this helped
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (311)
52.8%
No (278)
47.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed