The Student Room Group

università cattolica del sacro cuore in Rome ( medicine and surgery) 2021

Is anyone preparing for the upcoming entrance exam (February 2021) in università cattolica del sacro cuore in Rome medicine and surgery?

If so, how are you finding the online simulator? How are you correcting your mistakes etc.?

Is there anyone currently in the course and could give some info on how to prepare for the exam and do they repeat the same questions in the real exam?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello I’m in the same case as you, i dont know how to prepare myself and where to find the simulator test.
Original post by lim_rah75
Is anyone preparing for the upcoming entrance exam (February 2021) in università cattolica del sacro cuore in Rome medicine and surgery?

If so, how are you finding the online simulator? How are you correcting your mistakes etc.?

Is there anyone currently in the course and could give some info on how to prepare for the exam and do they repeat the same questions in the real exam?

Thanks

The simulator is ok, it gives a full test which is good practice, but it doesnt tell you how to correct your mistakes like why your wrong in a certain question it'l just tell you that youre wrong.it also times you and doesnt let you carry on after an hour and it doesnt let you practice certain sections more than another all it offers it just endless practices exams which are good but it could be better.
Tbf idk what else to use to practice so im just going to carry on with it,
hope this helped
Reply 3
Original post by vipasha.2106
Hi! unfortunately, I just applied and am giving the test in THREE WEEKS! Are there any books you guys know from which I can study the bio, math, chem, phy syllabus? and what are u guys doing for practicing?

Hi,

Im just using my secondary school books. Are you part of EU application or Non-EU? As im Eu and dont know when the test is.
Hi,

Im just using my secondary school books. Are you part of EU application or Non-EU? As im Eu and dont know when the test is.

Hi! I am part of the Non-EU application, and our course is bit different so I'm facing difficulties :frown:
Reply 5
Hi! I am part of the Non-EU application, and our course is bit different so I'm facing difficulties :frown:

Just practice simulator. Good luck.
Hi,

The EU test is on either the 18/19th may apparently
Reply 7
Original post by littletalks01
The EU test is on either the 18/19th may apparently

Yea i saw that. I thought it was deadline for applications.
Yea i saw that. I thought it was deadline for applications.

Nah the deadline for EU students applications is the 20th April I think
Reply 9
Hi! unfortunately, I just applied and am giving the test in THREE WEEKS! Are there any books you guys know from which I can study the bio, math, chem, phy syllabus? and what are u guys doing for practicing?

Hello, how long after you applied did you receive the link for the online simulator?
Reply 10
Original post by nohemih
Hello, how long after you applied did you receive the link for the online simulator?

A week later usually
Is anyone an EU candidate, because i really don't know whats going on apparently they've postponed the exam again but its in July, how are they going to get everything sorted if the exam is so late.
Is anyone an EU candidate, because i really don't know whats going on apparently they've postponed the exam again but its in July, how are they going to get everything sorted if the exam is so late.

I'm not a candidate and i'm not studying medicine, but i'm studying econ at cattolica in milan. If the test is similar all the questions are MC so they don't have to correct every single tests manually but it's done by a computer. When i did it for econ we were more than 4k applicants and the result was given back in 3 weeks, so they are fast
If I was just over number 80 on the ranking what's the likelihood of me still getting in?
Hello, i have questions concerning the exam 1) Were the questions harder than the simulator ? 2) How many points were you used to get to the simulator and how many did you score at the exam ? If I get 50 points at the simulator is it good for the exam ?3) Are there some questions from the simulator used in the exam ? 4) Were the questions about the religious texts very specific and hard ?5) Do you have advices concerning the general culture ? how can I revise for those questionsThank you ! :smile:
Original post by Dadou1234
Hello, i have questions concerning the exam 1) Were the questions harder than the simulator ? 2) How many points were you used to get to the simulator and how many did you score at the exam ? If I get 50 points at the simulator is it good for the exam ?3) Are there some questions from the simulator used in the exam ? 4) Were the questions about the religious texts very specific and hard ?5) Do you have advices concerning the general culture ? how can I revise for those questionsThank you ! :smile:

Thats what i was thinking,the simulator repeats a lot of the questions so at this point i know the answer so im not really revising, i looked at the Non-EU exam results the highest score was 46/65 i believe so that what im aiming for so 50 should be good, i reckon that if you get 50 overall the religious question wont really matter. its two weeks away now and im just a bit worried about the repeating questions, anyways good luck
Thats what i was thinking,the simulator repeats a lot of the questions so at this point i know the answer so im not really revising, i looked at the Non-EU exam results the highest score was 46/65 i believe so that what im aiming for so 50 should be good, i reckon that if you get 50 overall the religious question wont really matter. its two weeks away now and im just a bit worried about the repeating questions, anyways good luck

thank you for your answer ! how many points do you get to the simulator ? do you know how many candidates EU participate ? :smile:
thank you for your answer ! how many points do you get to the simulator ? do you know how many candidates EU participate ? :smile:

I was getting like 30 point at the beginning when I first started but now I’m getting in the late 40s but I don’t know if it bc I’m used to the test format or bc the bio and chem questions repeat so I already know the answers, I’m not sure how many EU candidates there are but I’m sure it’s a lot less now they keep postponing the exam
I was getting like 30 point at the beginning when I first started but now I’m getting in the late 40s but I don’t know if it bc I’m used to the test format or bc the bio and chem questions repeat so I already know the answers, I’m not sure how many EU candidates there are but I’m sure it’s a lot less now they keep postponing the exam

ok thank you for your answer, i scored 33 the first time too !! I really hope it will be fine ! GOOD LUCK. :biggrin:
ok thank you for your answer, i scored 33 the first time too !! I really hope it will be fine ! GOOD LUCK. :biggrin:

Oh and they sent me an email today apparently we’re getting the exact details of our exam tomorrow like what time and place so look out for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending