iulia.m
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi. I am currently year 2 student and I want to apply for maintenance loan. I want to mention that in my first year I did not apply for maintenance loan. Is it possible to apply? Where can I find the form for the support for living costs ? Thank you
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by iulia.m)
Hi. I am currently year 2 student and I want to apply for maintenance loan. I want to mention that in my first year I did not apply for maintenance loan. Is it possible to apply? Where can I find the form for the support for living costs ? Thank you
Hi, what is your Nationality? What loan did you apply for and how long have you resided in the UK?
Thanks, Isaac
iulia.m
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, what is your Nationality? What loan did you apply for and how long have you resided in the UK?
Thanks, Isaac
Hi, I am Romanian; all I have applied is the tuition fee loan and it has been approved for the first and second year, but I would want to apply for the maintenance loan. I've been in UK from August, 2018, but I am an EU resident since 2016. (I have double citizenship)
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iulia.m)
Hi, I am Romanian; all I have applied is the tuition fee loan and it has been approved for the first and second year, but I would want to apply for the maintenance loan. I've been in UK from August, 2018, but I am an EU resident since 2016. (I have double citizenship)
If your course started in 2019 and you meet the Migrant Worker criteria http://ow.ly/2x0230oL92f then you can apply as a Migrant Worker to receive the Maintenance Loan funding.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
18.35%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (78)
28.06%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
36.69%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
13.31%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.6%

Watched Threads