Admiral General Graduate Interview

Watch
hannah333davis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have completed online tests and a one hour interview- now been invited to the second and final interview!

Has anyone got through to Admiral's general graduate final stage interview before? How is it different from the first interview? What questions did you get asked?

Thanks!!
DYLAN98DM
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How was your one hour interview? I have mine on Friday. Still not too sure about my written exercise.
Gutobryn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How was the interview? I have my interview on Monday too, I'm also unsure about my written exercise.
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
(Original post by DYLAN98DM)
How was your one hour interview? I have mine on Friday. Still not too sure about my written exercise.
Hey! It went well, my interviewer was lovely and asked many of the generic interview questions you would expect about my skills and qualities, why i want the role, situational questions, and 'tell me about a time when you...' questions.

In terms of the written exercise, for me I didn't get asked many questions that were directly related to what I wrote. In my experience it felt like the written exercise was just a way to get us thinking about the car insurance industry prior to the interview, so that I was more confident answering questions about car insurance and the future of the car industry with self-driving cars in mind.

Plan answers to generic interview questions and do some research on Admiral and the insurance industry and you'll do great! The interviewer was really reassuring throughout the hour and made me feel at ease.
DYLAN98DM
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by hannah333davis)
Hey! It went well, my interviewer was lovely and asked many of the generic interview questions you would expect about my skills and qualities, why i want the role, situational questions, and 'tell me about a time when you...' questions.

In terms of the written exercise, for me I didn't get asked many questions that were directly related to what I wrote. In my experience it felt like the written exercise was just a way to get us thinking about the car insurance industry prior to the interview, so that I was more confident answering questions about car insurance and the future of the car industry with self-driving cars in mind.

Plan answers to generic interview questions and do some research on Admiral and the insurance industry and you'll do great! The interviewer was really reassuring throughout the hour and made me feel at ease.
I just got invited to another interview!! wbu?
Gutobryn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How long did they take to inform you that you were successful?
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
Hey, congrats!! I have my second interview in one week. When do you have yours?
Pretty sure this second interview is the final one
DYLAN98DM
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Gutobryn)
How long did they take to inform you that you were successful?
I did mine on the Friday and they emailed me on Monday!
DYLAN98DM
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey, congrats!! I have my second interview in one week. When do you have yours?
Pretty sure this second interview is the final one
Yeah i think it is and mines this Friday!! wbu?
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
Yeah i think it is and mines this Friday!! wbu?
Good luck for Friday, mines on Monday! Let me know how it goes
DYLAN98DM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck for Friday, mines on Monday! Let me know how it goes
Heyy, how did it go? i kinda flopped on mine! my nerves got the better of me
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heyy, how did it go? i kinda flopped on mine! my nerves got the better of me
Hey! I'm sure you did better than you think- I felt nervous too. I think mine went okay, i found it quite similar to the first interview, although the questions about Admiral and the insurance industry + challenges were a little tricky. When did they say you'd hear back? I was told before christmas or in 2-3 weeks
DYLAN98DM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I'm sure you did better than you think- I felt nervous too. I think mine went okay, i found it quite similar to the first interview, although the questions about Admiral and the insurance industry + challenges were a little tricky. When did they say you'd hear back? I was told before christmas or in 2-3 weeks
I was told last interviews are on 4th dec and we'll hear back after!
TiredGooner
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone heard back yet? I had my final interview on the 1st!
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by TiredGooner)
I got an email this week saying that we should hear back by the end of next week They're still making final decisions!
DYLAN98DM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TiredGooner)
I had an email to say they've finished all interviews and will get back to me by the end of next week! hope yours went well!
TiredGooner
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got an email this week saying that we should hear back by the end of next week They're still making final decisions!
Yea I got this too, shouldn’t be long now, good luck!!
TiredGooner
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had an email to say they've finished all interviews and will get back to me by the end of next week! hope yours went well!
Thanks, wasn’t too bad, situational questions were tough but fingers crossed, good luck!
TiredGooner
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any updates?!
Gutobryn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Still nothing on my end
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
56.09%
I don't have everything I need (245)
43.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed