Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
is London met a good uni for the course of primary education.
what are your truthful experiences and feedback? is the uni itself good (teachers, environment, students, facilities , lectures)?
do they record the lectures so we can watch/listen to them during free time to make additional notes? is the uni helpful for students who are struggling?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what are your truthful experiences and feedback? is the uni itself good (teachers, environment, students, facilities , lectures)?
do they record the lectures so we can watch/listen to them during free time to make additional notes? is the uni helpful for students who are struggling?
London met is regarded as one of the worst, if not the worst uni in england, stay away.
JAP99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi. I posted in another thread with similar content:

I recently graduated from London Met uni in July and since then I’ve had time to look back on my experience and judge how positive it has been overall. I studied International Relations, but I had friends and knew people who were involved with Education degrees, and honestly I never heard one complaint from any of them. From my time working as a Student Ambassador also, I could see that courses like Primary Education were the highest in-demand for prospective students along with courses like Social Work, so that speaks for itself.

One of the biggest advantages of the uni is how willing to help they are in every aspect and how they try their best to make you feel comfortable and included. So no matter what you study you’ll always feel welcome and feel part of a good thing. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!”

In addition, I would also like to add as part of my truthful experience that my teachers were overwhelmingly proactive and efficient, especially when it came to uploading their lessons on Weblearn. During their office hours, they’re also very pleasant and understanding of your problems and try their best to offer up helpful solutions. It creates a mutually effective environment which improves everything about the experience. Something which extends itself to the entire uni, that community feel where people can rely on each other. It’s a non-suffocating, freeing and beneficial environment which really made the other parts of student life less difficult.

Facilities are also impressive, with a big library which sometimes opens 24/7, the free gym, and the Superlab. It’s a university constantly improving on its facilities and making everything accessible for its students, especially for those most in need. Despite its reputation, I found my university experience quite good for my betterment as a person. And that’s all that mattered to me.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Jack A Pacheco)
Hi. I posted in another thread with similar content:

I recently graduated from London Met uni in July and since then I’ve had time to look back on my experience and judge how positive it has been overall. I studied International Relations, but I had friends and knew people who were involved with Education degrees, and honestly I never heard one complaint from any of them. From my time working as a Student Ambassador also, I could see that courses like Primary Education were the highest in-demand for prospective students along with courses like Social Work, so that speaks for itself.

One of the biggest advantages of the uni is how willing to help they are in every aspect and how they try their best to make you feel comfortable and included. So no matter what you study you’ll always feel welcome and feel part of a good thing. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!”

In addition, I would also like to add as part of my truthful experience that my teachers were overwhelmingly proactive and efficient, especially when it came to uploading their lessons on Weblearn. During their office hours, they’re also very pleasant and understanding of your problems and try their best to offer up helpful solutions. It creates a mutually effective environment which improves everything about the experience. Something which extends itself to the entire uni, that community feel where people can rely on each other. It’s a non-suffocating, freeing and beneficial environment which really made the other parts of student life less difficult.

Facilities are also impressive, with a big library which sometimes opens 24/7, the free gym, and the Superlab. It’s a university constantly improving on its facilities and making everything accessible for its students, especially for those most in need. Despite its reputation, I found my university experience quite good for my betterment as a person. And that’s all that mattered to me.
hi there , thank you for replying, i really appreciate it, you were able to clear all my doubts and answer my unanswered questions.

if i do have any questions in the upcoming future about the uni i will make sure to ask you.
once again thank you
JAP99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hi there , thank you for replying, i really appreciate it, you were able to clear all my doubts and answer my unanswered questions.

if i do have any questions in the upcoming future about the uni i will make sure to ask you.
once again thank you
I appreciate being able to help! And i’ll be of course willing to help with any query you may have in the future. Hope all goes well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (107)
27.58%
England (132)
34.02%
Belgium (30)
7.73%
Germany (41)
10.57%
Spain (8)
2.06%