The Student Room Group

Target Oxbridge 2021-2022

Scroll to see replies

who wants to be in an Instagram GC? It will be limited to those accepted into TO, so drop your @ if you're interested
Reply 41
I don’t think going to a grammar school helped my application much haha. I got on to the online version at least
Reply 42
Original post by savvybean
who wants to be in an Instagram GC? It will be limited to those accepted into TO, so drop your @ if you're interested

I'm lowkey wary of putting my ig name here so I'll put my spam page instead and then add my actual ig... i hope I'm making sense lmao
@spammingspam25
i got in for the digital programme for history and politics. theres no confirmation email for filling in the survey is there?
Original post by Airbender193
i got in for the digital programme for history and politics. theres no confirmation email for filling in the survey is there?

No there was only a confirmation email for the initial meeting thing.
Original post by Unknownx12
No there was only a confirmation email for the initial meeting thing.

okay thank you i was a bit worried i didnt submit it properly
Original post by Airbender193
okay thank you i was a bit worried i didnt submit it properly

its kl, I was the same. The email kept saying do X or you will lose your space so I decided to get everything over and done with it right then,
Wait what's the difference between the digital and 'main' program??
Original post by anony21
I'm lowkey wary of putting my ig name here so I'll put my spam page instead and then add my actual ig... i hope I'm making sense lmao
@spammingspam25

Yeahhhh that's actually a good idea mine is @spam76541
Original post by Wallsocket
Wait what's the difference between the digital and 'main' program??

the digital programme is less personalised they said so no one on one mentoring and stuff like that
Original post by anony21
@spammingspam25

I can't find you on IG w that username
Anybody who has been rejected, take a look at this...

https://www.facebook.com/zerogravityapp/videos/665440337687002
Original post by savvybean

Please could you add me? My username is @lfpinnock
Reply 53
has anyone applied for the 2022-2023 one? IF so have you been called to interview yet?
Original post by help:3
has anyone applied for the 2022-2023 one? IF so have you been called to interview yet?

Hey! I have and not yet hbu
Reply 55
Original post by janenlm
Hey! I have and not yet hbu

I haven't hared back yet either. :')
Ive also applied to the Cambridge Shadow Scheme so i have to wait for two outcome emails and its stressing me out.
What did you apply for? (I did Law)
I haven't hared back yet either. :')
Ive also applied to the Cambridge Shadow Scheme so i have to wait for two outcome emails and its stressing me out.
What did you apply for? (I did Law)

I also applied for the Cambridge Shadowing Scheme and yh I keep checking my emails every single day lol! and I applied for Human, social and political sciences. What subjects do you take?
Reply 57
Original post by janenlm
I also applied for the Cambridge Shadowing Scheme and yh I keep checking my emails every single day lol! and I applied for Human, social and political sciences. What subjects do you take?

For the shadow scheme I did Law and then History as a second choice (same for Target Oxbridge).
I do A-level English Lit, History and Religious studies. at this point im unsure if ill get good enough target grades for Cambridge but i still have so much time and we havent done any assessments yet.
what about you?
For the shadow scheme I did Law and then History as a second choice (same for Target Oxbridge).
I do A-level English Lit, History and Religious studies. at this point im unsure if ill get good enough target grades for Cambridge but i still have so much time and we havent done any assessments yet.
what about you?

For the Shadow scheme I put Human Social and Political Science and then I put Modern and Medieval languages, same for Target Oxbridge too
I do Politics, Economics and French. Don't be so hard on yourself so early on, like you said you've still got time, although time is going fast. Just continue to stay persistent in your studies, the hard work will pay off eventually
Reply 59
Original post by janenlm
For the Shadow scheme I put Human Social and Political Science and then I put Modern and Medieval languages, same for Target Oxbridge too
I do Politics, Economics and French. Don't be so hard on yourself so early on, like you said you've still got time, although time is going fast. Just continue to stay persistent in your studies, the hard work will pay off eventually

I just got an interview for Target Oxbridge. Have they invited you yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending