Pay per meet arrangements

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Im just looking for some advice, without getting any nasty comments please. I've recently joined a sugar daddy website to meet someone who can support me financially & in return ill spend time with them. Im due to meet a guy tomorrow his asked me how much am i expecting for our meeting, as this is the first time im doing something like this i need some advice to how much to ask for. So if I can get some advice from someone who has or is doing this then it would be great. TIA
Ne en mia nomo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im just looking for some advice, without getting any nasty comments please. I've recently joined a sugar daddy website to meet someone who can support me financially & in return ill spend time with them. Im due to meet a guy tomorrow his asked me how much am i expecting for our meeting, as this is the first time im doing something like this i need some advice to how much to ask for. So if I can get some advice from someone who has or is doing this then it would be great. TIA
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-nati...-others-safely
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Thanks for commenting on my post but may i just ask what the link above is for???
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Ran out of money and I need to pay rent, thinking about doing this. How did you find someone?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ran out of money and I need to pay rent, thinking about doing this. How did you find someone?
girllllll, make an only fans, trust me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (451)
56.59%
I don't have everything I need (346)
43.41%

Watched Threads