Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys :wavey:

Welcome to the BTEC Business Study Group

I thought I would set up a general study support group for all students taking BTEC Business this year. This is a place to chat to other students about the subject, ask for help for any specific questions or to share any resources you've found that are super helpful!

Depending on what you all find most useful, we may link out to individual unit study groups. Let us know what you would find most useful, and we will try our best to set it up

Recommended Resources

Jahid_2003
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)

I thought I would set up a general study support group for all students taking BTEC Business this year. This is a place to chat to other students about the subject, ask for help for any specific questions or to share any resources you've found that are super helpful!

Depending on what you all find most useful, we may link out to individual unit study groups. Let us know what you would find most useful, and we will try our best to set it up

Recommended Resources

who else is doing BTEC National Business Diploma and revising for the 3 hours exam coming up soon
Charlie_hardyx
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
When are they?
Jahid_2003
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Charlie_hardyx)
When are they?
i think 8th of January 2021 im pretty sure
willbailey123
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Anyone doing Unit 6 Principles of Management?
Khadijahkw
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
willbailey123 I’m doing unit 6 too
Jahid_2003
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by willbailey123)
me too our teachers making us do lots of case study for preperation and its rlly hard
_wdw0703_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Cert
Evil Homer
Rep:
(Original post by _wdw0703_)
Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Cert
Would you like a separate study group for the National Extended Certificate?
_wdw0703_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes please
lawrence2211
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jahid_2003)
who else is doing BTEC National Business Diploma and revising for the 3 hours exam coming up soon
me its tomorrow help mee
Evil Homer
Rep:
(Original post by lawrence2211)
me its tomorrow help mee
Your Business exam is tomorrow?
knownasAD
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Your Business exam is tomorrow?
Must be the mock i got it today as well
polly_5694
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by knownasAD)
Must be the mock i got it today as well
what came up in the exam?
like what was the question
I wanna know if we got the same on or a different one
for Part A & Part B
knownasAD
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by polly_5694)
what came up in the exam?
like what was the question
I wanna know if we got the same on or a different one
for Part A & Part B
it was the pop up cinema
ashbash567
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
anyone got any information on the 2021 unit e sports market research
gangtinag
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah. I have just been l old pre-release is next Wednesday.
ashbash567
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yes please- can you add a link to it
NoMercy21
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
We are doing Unit 6 as well We are doing pretty well in terms of prep and have the case study for it already
KojoMannered1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How was the mock and what was your case study and questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.64%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.06%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.45%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.53%
Getting distracted (14)
14.89%
Procrastination (37)
39.36%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads