olivia242002
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
is there a forum page for the unit 6 exam in jan
username5508966
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Yeah I’d like that too, anybody want to go through the exam case study together and pick out main points?
olivia242002
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
is anyone doing the clockwise exam in January - unit 6
nickiiiiiiii
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by olivia242002)
Clockwise Ltd , the technology company one right? we just got it now. Have you written any notes yet
olivia242002
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by nickiiiiiiii)
Clockwise Ltd , the technology company one right? we just got it now. Have you written any notes yet
no have you? i need help
nickiiiiiiii
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
no have you? i need help
speak about what type of business it is. I think its a private limited company and where it is located. At the moment i only have notes on the management and leadership style. I said that Mitra has a Laissez- Faire leadership style of management, research the advantages and disadvantages of this style of management. I also spoke about how this has led to the day shift team not completing tasks therefore the night shift staff have complained about the extra work they are doing without getting paid. I'll let you know when I have more notes.
olivia242002
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
speak about what type of business it is. I think its a private limited company and where it is located. At the moment i only have notes on the management and leadership style. I said that Mitra has a Laissez- Faire leadership style of management, research the advantages and disadvantages of this style of management. I also spoke about how this has led to the day shift team not completing tasks therefore the night shift staff have complained about the extra work they are doing without getting paid. I'll let you know when I have more notes.
thank you please let me know, i am struggling our teacher is barely teaching us, she is ill
Shadow2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
how many pages of notes are we allowed to bring for management papaer
will john
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Anyone want to set up a study group to share ideas?
olivia242002
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
my teacher says we're not allowed to bring notes. can we take notes?
Shadow2020
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
nope, no notes allowed. you legit have to study it and by heart it 😥
Bwizz
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Yh I'm doing it as well. Have you done the notes for clockwise?
Bwizz
Rep:
Report 11 months ago

My teacher says there is a possibility.
Shadow2020
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Bwizz)
you cant bring notes boss
olivia242002
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
whats everyone writing down in their notes before? any ideas?
Sammyshake2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Bwizz)

as long as no one knows just save it to your computer at college
Sammyshake2001
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Bwizz)

whats everyone writing down in their notes before? any ideas?
i have zero idea i need help
kayconnor
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Sammyshake2001)
My teacher said we can bring 6 pages of notes
ruman.100
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
No notes are allowed.
Shadow2020
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
no internet acess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads