Bwizz
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Is anyone here confident for Unit 7 Decision Making Exam?
Ankitayy
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
When's the exam? Exact date anyone?
pavandeep34
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by NoMercy21)
We are doing Unit 6 as well We are doing pretty well in terms of prep and have the case study for it already
Have you got the case study for 2021 exam? If so do you know what motivational theory is being used can you list them out kinda struggling. Need help asap
Abbiewit
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Ankitayy)
When's the exam? Exact date anyone?
finance is the 6th of jan and the marketing one is the 12th of jan
Shadow2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
go on a website called stuvia and type in btec business level 3 marketing campaign or principles of management and you will get distinction templates
Don_Salma
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
My teacher said it’s mcgregor theory x being used.
Charlie_hardyx
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by kayconnor)
My teacher said we can bring 6 pages of notes
Thats for the marketing exam
Charlie_hardyx
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
My teacher said that the exam board has cancelled unit 8. I don't know if this is right or not. I'm doing unit 1,2 and 3 as well as 8.
olivia242002
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
anyone done their notes yet??? I don't know what to write about, I've done Mitra has Laissez- Faire leadership style and background info but what else is there to write about management??
olivia242002
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by pavandeep34)
Have you got the case study for 2021 exam? If so do you know what motivational theory is being used can you list them out kinda struggling. Need help asap
same
smallhollow6
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Wat do u think is gonna come up?
Uzzy7865217
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I need help on how to pick out info and like what to talk about any tips and rescources you can refer me to
Last edited by Uzzy7865217; 10 months ago
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by HariS2119)
I dont have too many notes but if anyone wants to exchange info on the unit 6 exam
Please don't share social media platforms

You are more than welcome to talk about your notes on here!
sinkhole
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
does anyone have there exam on the 6th? if so are you doing unit 2?
Ashlee1000
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I’m doing unit 2 and have an exam on Wednesday about esports I get the questions and I’m struggling so much with the notes and research if anyone could help you would be a legend cause doing this with the flu is not it
sinkhole
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ashlee1000)
I’m doing unit 2 and have an exam on Wednesday about esports I get the questions and I’m struggling so much with the notes and research if anyone could help you would be a legend cause doing this with the flu is not it
ohhh damn same here, we got the same exam
olivia242002
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
are your guys exams still going forward considering the national lockdown?
Priscille121
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by olivia242002)
My college said their looking into it. So I’m even sure
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by olivia242002)
(Original post by Priscille121)
My college said their looking into it. So I’m even sure
It is now up to each individual college if they are going to go ahead with the exams. I'm sure your school or college will be in touch as soon as possible!
Priscille121
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
It is now up to each individual college if they are going to go ahead with the exams. I'm sure your school or college will be in touch as soon as possible!
Yhh they’ve said that their looking into it and will get back to us. But it’s kinda late notice because some students have exams tomorrow morning.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.16%
Okay (73)
29.08%
A bit lacking (93)
37.05%
Not good at all (62)
24.7%

Watched Threads