Ankitayy
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Our school said they are defo going ahead.
Priscille121
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ankitayy)
Our school said they are defo going ahead.
Yhh I think mine are too
Ankitayy
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Guys what would you say the main issues are with clockwise and what would be the recommendation as our teacher isnt even at teaching hes at school
olivia242002
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Guys what would you say the main issues are with clockwise and what would be the recommendation as our teacher isnt even at teaching hes at school
No bonuses or promotion so there is no motivational factors
They don’t prioritise their own employees as agency staff get paid more per hour
Software engineers are undervalued and not appreciated as there are no incentives to sway them into the company considering the low amount there are in the Uk
Mitra management style is laizz fries (I don’t know how to spell it haha) she is laid back too much and there is an element of mcgregor theory X that should be developed into theory Y
I’m not doing the exam anymore as mine got cancelled but best of luck hope this helps
pjmelo
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
does anyone know what came up in the clockwise exam 2021 , the questions ?
Last edited by pjmelo; 10 months ago
pjmelo
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hey, what was the questions roughly asked for clockwise ltd jan 2021
Last edited by pjmelo; 10 months ago
Hshhshsms
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by pjmelo)
does anyone know what came up in the clockwise exam 2021 , the questions ?
I need to know this toooo
mjeylani02
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Task one was talking about how their management affected their profitability and their turnover I think and task two is literally about motivation.
sweetcherry55
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by mjeylani02)
Task one was talking about how their management affected their profitability and their turnover I think and task two is literally about motivation.
Hi
can you remember what the recommendation based on please.
for section A and Section B is it recommended training and development/human resource/theories of motivators/change of management/how to improve management and leadership skills or styles/

presentation on motivational or training or leadership?
if you can remember anyone please let me know
thank you in advance
elsona
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi, I'm doing this exam in preparation for the summer. Is it possible for you to send me some of the research in regards to Team Occupola and the eSports Campaign. Any further information on this campaign will be extremely helpful as well.
kxv11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by username5508966)
Yeah I’d like that too, anybody want to go through the exam case study together and pick out main points?
yeah, I would like to.
bowhello21
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by NoMercy21)
We are doing Unit 6 as well We are doing pretty well in terms of prep and have the case study for it already
hi, i can see you guys did unit 6 last year can you guys give me anything that would help me with it i am struggling so much. any tips?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.16%
Okay (73)
29.08%
A bit lacking (93)
37.05%
Not good at all (62)
24.7%

Watched Threads