The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Level 3 Study Group 2020/2021

Scroll to see replies

Our school said they are defo going ahead.
Original post by Ankitayy
Our school said they are defo going ahead.

Yhh I think mine are too
Guys what would you say the main issues are with clockwise and what would be the recommendation as our teacher isnt even at teaching hes at school
Guys what would you say the main issues are with clockwise and what would be the recommendation as our teacher isnt even at teaching hes at school

No bonuses or promotion so there is no motivational factors
They don’t prioritise their own employees as agency staff get paid more per hour
Software engineers are undervalued and not appreciated as there are no incentives to sway them into the company considering the low amount there are in the Uk
Mitra management style is laizz fries (I don’t know how to spell it haha) she is laid back too much and there is an element of mcgregor theory X that should be developed into theory Y
I’m not doing the exam anymore as mine got cancelled but best of luck hope this helps
Reply 64
does anyone know what came up in the clockwise exam 2021 , the questions ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 65

hey, what was the questions roughly asked for clockwise ltd jan 2021
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by pjmelo
does anyone know what came up in the clockwise exam 2021 , the questions ?

I need to know this toooo
Task one was talking about how their management affected their profitability and their turnover I think and task two is literally about motivation.
Original post by mjeylani02
Task one was talking about how their management affected their profitability and their turnover I think and task two is literally about motivation.

Hi
can you remember what the recommendation based on please.
for section A and Section B is it recommended training and development/human resource/theories of motivators/change of management/how to improve management and leadership skills or styles/

presentation on motivational or training or leadership?
if you can remember anyone please let me know
thank you in advance
Reply 69
Hi, I'm doing this exam in preparation for the summer. Is it possible for you to send me some of the research in regards to Team Occupola and the eSports Campaign. Any further information on this campaign will be extremely helpful as well.
Reply 70
Original post by username5508966
Yeah I’d like that too, anybody want to go through the exam case study together and pick out main points?

yeah, I would like to.
Original post by NoMercy21
We are doing Unit 6 as well :smile: We are doing pretty well in terms of prep and have the case study for it already

hi, i can see you guys did unit 6 last year can you guys give me anything that would help me with it i am struggling so much. any tips?
If anyone needs help with anything to do with the exam direct message me and I can help. :smile:

The link below is to a distinction example of The Fachetti Group exam which has been graded by a teacher, I have also uploaded the structure to the exam and notes which will aid you in achieving a distinction in the exam.
https://www.stuvia.com/en-gb/bundle/103410/distinction-example-of-the-fachetti-group-unit-6-mock-january-2022-report-and-presentation
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Jahid_2003
who else is doing BTEC National Business Diploma and revising for the 3 hours exam coming up soon

guys if anyone have sat this exam please help me my exam for unit 3 personal and business finance is on 18th jan 2022

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending