Keri00Summers
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by sarahsoroya12)
I need help in distinctions task 1 if anyone can give me tips
what is the distinction part again - i don't remember and I never got back my work back from my teacher when i handed it so i think it was good

I think you have to talk about your opinion on the health of your case study and what you think they should be doing and why they shouldn't follow the bad lifestyle that they have been following - think about long term effects

can you send me the D section so i can refresh my mind - thank you
Amourrose
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Hello will the extended diploma health and social care pearson revision book be enough to get pass or merit in unit 3 or would i need to use other sources as well?
Aisha24
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I need help in distinctions task 1 if anyone can give
Hey, is that the nutritional health assignment?
Aisha24
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I have studies H&SC last year and got a grade of D*D*D, so if anyone needs any help im happy to help
Keri00Summers
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Aisha24)
I have studies H&SC last year and got a grade of D*D*D, so if anyone needs any help im happy to help
I sent a response on the wrong group chat - its on the Unit 19 one
Ellsmae02
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hey! I was just wondering if anyone has sat the Pearson’s BTEC unit 3 A&P January 2020 paper as a mock or as the exam and can give me some of the topics in the exam?
Keri00Summers
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ellsmae02)
Hey! I was just wondering if anyone has sat the Pearson’s BTEC unit 3 A&P January 2020 paper as a mock or as the exam and can give me some of the topics in the exam?
Internal Organs - U need to know labelling
Function of the skin + Function of the uterus
Human Digestive System - Just learn the whole thing
Reproduction
Congential disorders
Nervous System - Learn the whole thing
Respiratory System
Genetic crosses + genetic disorders
sarahsoroya12
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Keri00Summers)
what is the distinction part again - i don't remember and I never got back my work back from my teacher when i handed it so i think it was good

I think you have to talk about your opinion on the health of your case study and what you think they should be doing and why they shouldn't follow the bad lifestyle that they have been following - think about long term effects

can you send me the D section so i can refresh my mind - thank you
D1 evaluate the role of nutritional health in maintaining the selected individuals health and well being and the impact of influencing factors
Also
M1 assess the impact of dietary intake and dietary deficiencies on nutritional health
M2 assess how the dietary intake and nutritional health of a selected individuals are influenced by their dietary habits and life style choices
Keri00Summers
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
D1 evaluate the role of nutritional health in maintaining the selected individuals health and well being and the impact of influencing factors
Also
M1 assess the impact of dietary intake and dietary deficiencies on nutritional health
M2 assess how the dietary intake and nutritional health of a selected individuals are influenced by their dietary habits and life style choices
This is assignment 1 right
sarahsoroya12
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
This is assignment 1 right
Yes
Keri00Summers
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Yes
M1 - Talk about each dietary intake and deficiencies using the textbook then link to case study
M2 - Talk about the nutritional health that your case study has and say how it will affect them. If they change their lifestyle, what would be the changes to the case study and is it benefical.
D1 - Health / Socio-Economic & Cultural factors – Such as illness, age, pregnancy, etc…
Talk about both Positive + Negative for both case studies you have done
Dietary Habits – What choices are the CS making regarding food and drink intake?
Do the same for this point up + remember to talk about the benefits of negatives of what they are doing
aleenaraja
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
can someone help with unit 1 revision i dont know what to do and how to revise efficiently i have an exam next friday ugh
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
looks like exams are still going ahead
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by aleenaraja)
can someone help with unit 1 revision i dont know what to do and how to revise efficiently i have an exam next friday ugh
Of course! what learning aim are you struggling with and how do you typically revise? If a method worked for you for GCSEs, use that!!
Keri00Summers
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
do you want past papers?
Shafiabi
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hello could u recommend any books that could be used
Shafiabi
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Aisha24)
which books would u recommend
lilycgbcd
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Guys please can someone help me - I don’t know how to answer 10 mark exam questions for health and social! My teacher told me to write 4 paragraphs for each but I am always so behind! Does anyone have any tips on how they write them?
aleenaraja
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
do you want past papers?
yes please that would be great
Keri00Summers
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
yes please that would be great
https://hsctallis.weebly.com/level-3-ext-dip.html

just click on the units your doing and there will be papers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.16%
Okay (73)
29.08%
A bit lacking (93)
37.05%
Not good at all (62)
24.7%

Watched Threads