Knightrises10
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi. So I have mocks coming up. And need to cover a lot of physics. Are there any notes or some other resources that can help me to prepare like 3-4 chapters quickly? I mean I normally would use book, but currently I don't have much time to do so. I'm in year 13
FrankishEmpire
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Which exam board are you doing and what are Chapter 3 and 4?
Smokestar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I have notes on AQA Physics.
Knightrises10
Rep:
?
(Original post by Smokestar)
I have notes on AQA Physics.
Could I please have them?

(Original post by FrankishEmpire)
Which exam board are you doing and what are Chapter 3 and 4?
Edexcel. There are 3-4 chapters that I have to study. Thermal Physics, Electricity and magnetism also has like 3 chapters etc
Smokestar
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Knightrises10)
Could I please have them?

Edexcel. There are 3-4 chapters that I have to study. Thermal Physics, Electricity and magnetism also has like 3 chapters etc
Yes sure. just make sure that the there isnt anything missing from my notes because of the difference in exam board
Smokestar
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Shall i put it into an word document?
Smokestar
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
These are some notes. I have notes on the entire physics spec which goes in depth. Im not going to release it all as it would mean that you dont actually learn the content but rather just read the main concepts.
Attached files
Knightrises10
Rep:
?
(Original post by Smokestar)
These are some notes. I have notes on the entire physics spec which goes in depth. Im not going to release it all as it would mean that you dont actually learn the content but rather just read the main concepts.
THANK YOU for these
Smokestar
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Knightrises10)
THANK YOU for these
I firstly recommend you read over your textbook asking yourself constantly if you understand the topic. Then i recommend you doing multiple choice questions based on the topic (dont do written until after the final step). The final step read over the notes i gave you and then do the written answers.
That should help you a bit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads