Ocado Business Management Graduate Scheme 2020/21

Watch
abc1239s
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I applied to Ocado at the end of September, completed online tests and completed the video interview in mid October. i have not heard back since then. Has anyone else applied and heard back or not hear at all? I emailed but have not had a reply. Thanks
HaHa101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I applied for the Ocado UX Graduate Scheme and was in the same position for a while and so emailed them too and got a response that they were still working through applications. I just recently received a phone call from them 3 days ago inviting me to their virtual AC next week. This was about three-four weeks after I completed the video interview, which I also think I did around mid-October. So maybe, your scheme may have had more applicants than the one I applied to and they may be taking a little longer to get back to you.

You could also try emailing them again and see if they get back to you.
abc1239s
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by HaHa101)
Hi, I applied for the Ocado UX Graduate Scheme and was in the same position for a while and so emailed them too and got a response that they were still working through applications. I just recently received a phone call from them 3 days ago inviting me to their virtual AC next week. This was about three-four weeks after I completed the video interview, which I also think I did around mid-October. So maybe, your scheme may have had more applicants than the one I applied to and they may be taking a little longer to get back to you.

You could also try emailing them again and see if they get back to you.
Hi, thanks for your reply.
That's hopeful that they have only just been seeding out invites and yours is a similar timeline to me. But definitely going to email just to see hahaha.
Good luck at the AC, hope it goes well!
Hello34
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys! I have just finished my VI for the Business Management Role. I'm not sure i did well, but I'm staying hopeful.

How has the application process been like for you two? And did you get feedback on your VI?
dylanmark-r
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone applied to Ocado Retail schemes? It seems to be different set of schemes compared to Ocado group. I applied for the Marketing scheme and have just completed online assessments
RobynOrts
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hello34)
Hey guys! I have just finished my VI for the Business Management Role. I'm not sure i did well, but I'm staying hopeful.

How has the application process been like for you two? And did you get feedback on your VI?
Same here, it's relieving to know that they waited a couple weeks. Though I heard that the assessment centres will be in Febrauary for the role so we'll probably be hearing back soon. Fingers crossed!
Hello34
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RobynOrts)
Same here, it's relieving to know that they waited a couple weeks. Though I heard that the assessment centres will be in Febrauary for the role so we'll probably be hearing back soon. Fingers crossed!
I know it's only been 5 or so days for me, but I keep checking my email 😂

Let's hope things go well for both of us
sparklealfie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by dylanmark-r)
Has anyone applied to Ocado Retail schemes? It seems to be different set of schemes compared to Ocado group. I applied for the Marketing scheme and have just completed online assessments
Yes I applied for this! I have a phone interview next week, wonder if after that there will be an AC
dylanmark-r
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sparklealfie)
Yes I applied for this! I have a phone interview next week, wonder if after that there will be an AC
SAME! Good luck and defo think it’ll be AC after this interview if we pass
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (452)
51.42%
No (427)
48.58%

Watched Threads