The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Management Science and IMB. 2020/21 Unofficial applicants thread.

I’ve seen there’s no threads for anyone applying to a Management related course, so I’ve made one. This one is for those those applying to the either of the two Management courses at UCL.
1. Management Science
2. Information Management for Business (IMB)

If you’re applying to either one, please let us know.
I’m applying to both courses and I know quite a few people doing each of these two courses. So if you’d like to know absolutely anything related to this course, let me know and I can get them to respond to you!

Share your concerns here and let us know some more information about you, I.e. subjects, GCSE grades, predicted grades and subjects and when you applied.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I’ve seen there’s no threads for anyone applying to a Management related course, so I’ve made one. This one is for those those applying to the either of the two Management courses at UCL.
1. Management Science

I’m applying to both courses and I know quite a few people doing each of these two courses. So if you’d like to know absolutely anything related to this course, let me know and I can get them to respond to you!

Share your concerns here and let us know some more information about you, I.e. subjects, GCSE grades, predicted grades and subjects and when you applied.

I am applying tot the management science course as well and I was just wondering what your friends predicted grades were like and what did talk about in their personal statement
thanks
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
1. Management Science

Hi, I am applying for management science with math, economics and politics (A*A*A). I just got the questionnaire to fill out and I find it quite challenging. I can not find any sample answers either on the internet. Could you give me any tips on how to go about it and what to pay attention to?
Reply 3
Hi, I am applying for management science with math, economics and politics (A*A*A). I just got the questionnaire to fill out and I find it quite challenging. I can not find any sample answers either on the internet. Could you give me any tips on how to go about it and what to pay attention to?

Hi! What date did you apply and what date does it say you have to send it in by? I’ll try to help before you have to hand it in.
Reply 4
I am applying tot the management science course as well and I was just wondering what your friends predicted grades were like and what did talk about in their personal statement
thanks

You can search up what they’re looking for on their website for the management science page. The personal statement you send through UCAS is not too important and as long as you have AAA you’ll move onto the next stage, if your ps is somewhat strong. You should try to talk about the link between data science/business analytics and business management.
Heyyy guys so I sent my additional personal statement to them already but I would love to discuss the questions with someone who got the personal statement as I found it quite challenging tbh :frown:
Reply 6
Heyyy guys so I sent my additional personal statement to them already but I would love to discuss the questions with someone who got the personal statement as I found it quite challenging tbh :frown:

If you wouldn’t mind sharing the date you received it and you applied?
Reply 7

I can discuss it but do you have a personal way to msg you?
Hi! What date did you apply and what date does it say you have to send it in by? I’ll try to help before you have to hand it in.

I applied on 14th of October and Deadline is this monday 16th of november.
Reply 9
I applied on 14th of October and Deadline is this monday 16th of november.

Is there any way I can contact you to help you out?
I can discuss it but do you have a personal way to msg you?

Yeah would you mind sharing your insta id or snap chat id? I’ll text you there
Reply 11
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
(edited 3 years ago)

What date did you apply? Also do you have to hand it in by the 16th?
What date did you apply? Also do you have to hand it in by the 16th?

14th of october and yes
Reply 15
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi there what questions you struggling with ? I can try to help you with it! Whats your insta?
Reply 17
(edited 3 years ago)
Just sent off my application, does everyone automatically receive the questionnaire or is it just selected people?
1. Management Science

Hi, I’ve also applied to both!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending