Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I remeber her from the remake of th Parent trap. i think she's cool but respect her less for wanting to be best friends with bloody Paris Hilton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I was forced to watch Freaky Friday and Mean Girls today... grrr. But yay for another redhead in Hollywood!
    awesome ,awesome films! Both were in my stocking. Yes anyway I find them highly academic

ReputationRep:
    def! both awesome films. hilary duff is also a gd singer. chk out her new self-titled album and a cinderella story! stifler's mom stars!! lol i love tht actress!!

ReputationRep:
    is this hillary duff, loved by paedo's the world over, hillary duff? or someone else.

dear dear...

ReputationRep:
    lol just cos ur jealous tht alyson hannigan is nt as popular as her! alyson is still fitt tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh_git)
    lol just cos ur jealous tht alyson hannigan is nt as popular as her! alyson is still fitt tho...
    jealous? nah. alyson hannigans popularity is of little interest to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Hello. *slightly freaked out by that salutation* How's Cambridge?
    Gah, Cambridge sucks due to the amounts of work I have to do, it is a joke. I prefer being a bum.

I have looked out for you around town but to no avail yet so I meight freak you out even more... lol jk.

Do you want to join Blissy? Your more than welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    I remeber her from the remake of th Parent trap. i think she's cool but respect her less for wanting to be best friends with bloody Paris Hilton!
    Do you know any St Anslemians?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Do you know any St Anslemians?
    Yes, most of them. What a spiffing lot I say. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Come people. There is still time to join the club...

ReputationRep:
    i think she's one of the best looking redheads around. count me in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    i think she's one of the best looking redheads around. count me in!
    Exultant. You shall be added presently.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.