The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I remeber her from the remake of th Parent trap. i think she's cool but respect her less for wanting to be best friends with bloody Paris Hilton!
blissy
I was forced to watch Freaky Friday and Mean Girls today... grrr. But yay for another redhead in Hollywood!

awesome ,awesome films! Both were in my stocking. Yes anyway I find them highly academic
Reply 42
def! both awesome films. hilary duff is also a gd singer. chk out her new self-titled album and a cinderella story! stifler's mom stars!! lol i love tht actress!!
Reply 43
is this hillary duff, loved by paedo's the world over, hillary duff? or someone else.

dear dear...
Reply 44
lol just cos ur jealous tht alyson hannigan is nt as popular as her! alyson is still fitt tho...
Reply 45
posh_git
lol just cos ur jealous tht alyson hannigan is nt as popular as her! alyson is still fitt tho...

jealous? nah. alyson hannigans popularity is of little interest to me
Reply 46
blissy
Hello. *slightly freaked out by that salutation* How's Cambridge?

Gah, Cambridge sucks due to the amounts of work I have to do, it is a joke. I prefer being a bum.

I have looked out for you around town but to no avail yet so I meight freak you out even more... lol jk.

Do you want to join Blissy? Your more than welcome.
Reply 47
frost105
I remeber her from the remake of th Parent trap. i think she's cool but respect her less for wanting to be best friends with bloody Paris Hilton!

Do you know any St Anslemians?
Joey_Johns
Do you know any St Anslemians?

Yes, most of them. What a spiffing lot I say. :rolleyes:
Reply 49
Come people. There is still time to join the club...
Reply 50
i think she's one of the best looking redheads around. count me in!
Reply 51
4Ed
i think she's one of the best looking redheads around. count me in!

Exultant. You shall be added presently.

Latest

Trending

Trending