Decision11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi just thought I would create a thread for the Morrisons Grad scheme this year. Has anyone heard anything back yet after doing their video interview?
Last edited by Decision11; 2 months ago
mini_1221
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey,

No, I called them yesterday to enquire as I did my interview a long time ago ( a month ago I think)and still hadn't heard back. They said they're having a backlog and he checked my video still hadn't even been watched. He said they've had too many applicants so are expecting delays
Decision11
Rep:
?
(Original post by mini_1221)
Hey,

No, I called them yesterday to enquire as I did my interview a long time ago ( a month ago I think)and still hadn't heard back. They said they're having a backlog and he checked my video still hadn't even been watched. He said they've had too many applicants so are expecting delays
Yeah same here I did my interview about a month ago. Yeah I also heard the same when I emailed two weeks ago, guess we will have to wait. Just got another email just now with an update about my application saying they are experiencing high volumes of applications and will be in touch as soon as possible. Hopefully we hear back soon! What scheme did you apply for?
mini_1221
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Decision11)
Yeah same here I did my interview about a month ago. Yeah I also heard the same when I emailed two weeks ago, guess we will have to wait. Just got another email just now with an update about my application saying they are experiencing high volumes of applications and will be in touch as soon as possible. Hopefully we hear back soon! What scheme did you apply for?
Yeah same I received that email too. I think this year in general applications have been really high so they're taking time.
I applied for the finance scheme, how about you?
Decision11
Rep:
?
(Original post by mini_1221)
Yeah same I received that email too. I think this year in general applications have been really high so they're taking time.
I applied for the finance scheme, how about you?
Yeah seems so due to covid. Aw nice, I applied for the buyer scheme.
greenallefc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Mine is still being reviewed but on the application part the "assessment centre" is highlighted, so fingers crossed.
Decision11
Rep:
?
(Original post by greenallefc)
Mine is still being reviewed but on the application part the "assessment centre" is highlighted, so fingers crossed.
Oooh I see, that seems promising! Congrats if it is the case
greenallefc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Oooh I see, that seems promising! Congrats if it is the case
Thank you, most likely a glitch knowing me 😂😂
petercro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi just wondering if anyone has heard back about an AC yet? Submitted my video interview a few weeks ago and still heard nothing back. I applied for the buying graduate x
Decision11
Rep:
?
(Original post by petercro)
Hi just wondering if anyone has heard back about an AC yet? Submitted my video interview a few weeks ago and still heard nothing back. I applied for the buying graduate x
Sadly not heard anything back yet after video interview for buyer scheme either. I'm hoping they have at least watched my video interview by now as its been over a month haha
petercro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sadly not heard anything back yet after video interview for buyer scheme either. I'm hoping they have at least watched my video interview by now as its been over a month haha
I‘m the exact same.. just checked and it’s been just over a month!! Not sure if it’s worth getting in touch with them? Also wonder if the AC will be online?
Decision11
Rep:
?
(Original post by petercro)
I‘m the exact same.. just checked and it’s been just over a month!! Not sure if it’s worth getting in touch with them? Also wonder if the AC will be online?
I emailed them a couple of weeks ago but just got a standard email about there being a delay due to number of applicants. There is no harm emailing them again or even phoning them. Yeah I think AC will be online this year as seems this way for other grad schemes
AngB89
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah seems so due to covid. Aw nice, I applied for the buyer scheme.
I also applied for the buyer scheme and completed my interview on the 12th October. Had the same email about high volume of applications on the 12th November and am still waiting to hear.
Decision11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone for buyer scheme heard back yet for video interview? Feel we have been waiting a very long time haha
AngB89
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone for buyer scheme heard back yet for video interview? Feel we have been waiting a very long time haha
I'm still waiting, I did my video interview the 12th October!
Decision11
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngB89)
I'm still waiting, I did my video interview the 12th October!
Seems crazy we are waiting so long, I did mine on the 6th of October haha
AngB89
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Seems crazy we are waiting so long, I did mine on the 6th of October haha
I know! I keep checking just in case I missed the email. I have a few I've done from around the same time that I'm waiting to hear from too.
Decision11
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngB89)
I know! I keep checking just in case I missed the email. I have a few I've done from around the same time that I'm waiting to hear from too.
Oh really, seems there are high volumes of applications across the board. I'm also still waiting for another one but I had to retake it due to technical issues so might be waiting a while haha
dylan0akes
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had my assessment centre on 4th November and I've had some feedback but now I'm on hold until they've done all the assessment centres. Any one heard anything in regards to the assessment centre?
Decision11
Rep:
?
(Original post by dylan0akes)
I had my assessment centre on 4th November and I've had some feedback but now I'm on hold until they've done all the assessment centres. Any one heard anything in regards to the assessment centre?
What scheme did you apply for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (251)
57.18%
I don't have everything I need (188)
42.82%

Watched Threads