Does anyone here smoke?

Watch
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Smoking has gone down a lot in the past ten years. Do you smoke? I don't myself and am glad I never took it up.
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
On occasion.
Synergy~
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Very occasionally, not routinely.
Summerneive
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No I don’t want lung cancer and rotten teeth thank you very much.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
nah
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I like smoked rabbit but I get the oven to do that for me.
Summerneive
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rufus the red)
I like smoked rabbit but I get the oven to do that for me.
The rabbit community is coming for you.
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Summerneive)
The rabbit community is coming for you.
Mate.
Spoiler:
Show
I have a ruddy tank.
Name:  20201029_205654.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  104.8 KB
IanDangerously
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes.

I’ve never bothered trying to give up either because I don’t feel strongly enough against it.
username3477548
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
never will

never gonna let my family or my friends smoke either lol
The Weeknd.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No
Bexjw
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No, I don’t smoke. Never have and doubt I ever will.
username4748324
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nope I don't, have enough bad habits lol, don't need to add smoking to it.
Athena Aurora
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nope
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nope, probably the most off putting thing about a person, could be a god on earth but that smell... 🤢
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
nope dont smoke, never will
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
why smoke when you can do drugs? (:
would smoking weed be classified as smoking?
Hazelly
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nope
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Never lol.
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No, and I dont plan to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.17%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.85%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.78%
Finding the motivation (32)
27.12%
Getting distracted (15)
12.71%
Procrastination (49)
41.53%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads