The Student Room Group

Physicians Associate 2021 Manchester Uni

Im starting at manchester in february for Physicians Associate studies and couldn't find a thread this specific :smile: I did my interview last year and got a deferal so am happy to help out with my experience ect
Original post by alicx99
Im starting at manchester in february for Physicians Associate studies and couldn't find a thread this specific :smile: I did my interview last year and got a deferal so am happy to help out with my experience ect

Hey that’s great to hear! Any tips u can give me about preparing for interview and what to research and expect?
Reply 2
Original post by sayemashahana
Hey that’s great to hear! Any tips u can give me about preparing for interview and what to research and expect?

Its really useful to know about the course structure and what you liked about it - this was one of the questions I got asked.
Have a look into different Role play situations and get used to those, as they are a little strange if you haven't done them before. There may be an ethics questions so knowing about some medical ethics case could also be useful. Most of all be yourself, tell them why you are interested in the course and I'm sure it will all go great!!
Original post by alicx99
Its really useful to know about the course structure and what you liked about it - this was one of the questions I got asked.
Have a look into different Role play situations and get used to those, as they are a little strange if you haven't done them before. There may be an ethics questions so knowing about some medical ethics case could also be useful. Most of all be yourself, tell them why you are interested in the course and I'm sure it will all go great!!

Hey thank you for the tips! I had my interview today I think I didn’t do as well as I wanted to for role plays as it isn’t a strength of mine but everything u said helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest